Chapter 10

I woke up feeling a small headache. I try to sit up but I instantly pulled back down. I groan lightly as my headache hurts more. The arm on my waist relaxes I panic. No no no please don't tell me I slept with anyone! I'm not even in my own room. It was dark but there was a stream of light coming from the slightly open door. I turn to see Rhys. Did I.. I wouldn't have. Why is my head hurting so bad? I let out a shaky breath. My head is pounding. I move away from Rhys trying to get out of bed.

"Are you ok?" Rhys asked sitting up looking down at me. He didn't have a shirt on. I tried not to drool. "Alexia." His voice laced with concern.

"My head hurts." I mumble. He gets out of bed and walks soon there was another light on from a door on the other side of the room.

"Here." He hands me a paper cup and two pills. I examined them before taking them. My mom said not to take pills unless I knew what they were but Rhys.. I trust him.

"Did I do anything stupid?" I asked after I finished the small cup of water.

"I don't know. You don't remember?" He asked.

"No." I whispered. "We didn't um have sex did we?" I asked noticing I was in one of his shirts.

"Of course not. I would never take advantage of you." He growls.

"I'm sorry I was just asking." I sigh. I thought about the night and everything came at one. "Fu*k." I cover my mouth. "Don't tell Justin!!" I yelled.

"What wrong?" He asked.

"I danced, grinded, I had pot, I drank so much. Justin is going to kill me." I whisper.

"You what?" He asked.

"I tried to.. I'm so sorry Rhys I don't know what I was doing coming onto like that." I shook my head standing moving towards the door.

"It's ok." He was in front of the door in seconds.

"I acted way out of line to so many people. I pushed the head cheerleader in the pool, I tried to get you to have sex with me, I touched so many people, I danced sexually on many others, I did drugs, I'm such a bad person." I try to move around him. Soon I'm pinned on the door and it slams shut. My head pounding more.

"You danced sexually? On people?" He shook his head. Rhys looked pissed.

"I-I didn't know what I was doing. I was try to make you like me more." I yelled.

"I already like you well enough." He yelled back.

"No you don't." I screamed now. He kissed me deeply and I kissed him back.

"Alexia, I love you ok? I took care of you yesterday didn't I? I let you puke your heart out then I brought you to my home. You went insane. You offered yourself to me several times. You striped your clothes and touched all over me! It was so hard to resist you. I wanted to just jump on you. But I stayed calm even when you started plaming me. You cried until your feel asleep. I got a shirt on you and went to go sleep on the couch. But you cried again and made me stay. If that doesn't convince you I don't know what will." He lets me go.

"Rhys.." I start. He ignored me and went in the bathroom. I bite back my tears. The sad part is I remembered all of that. All the things I tried to do to get him to have sex with me. He refused because he knew I wasn't thinking straight. Any other guy would have taken the chance. I open the door and close it back.

I walk into the large living room. It was literally perfect. I continue my tour until I reached the kitchen. The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach right?
-
Eggs bacon and pancakes with a side of cut fruit and orange juice. Rhys walks into the kitchen. He had jeans on and a shirt in his hand. I run up and hug him. He slowly but surely hugs me back.

"I'm so so so sorry Rhys. I was wrong to even think you would ever do anything to hurt me. I understand if you hate me and never want to see my face again." I mumble in his chest.

"Did you not hear me before? I love you Alexia." He kissed my head. I smile widely. My heart raced and my mind started the negative thinking.

"I made you food." I change the subject letting him go.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I don't.. I'm not hungry." I changed my sentence.

"Justin should be here any minute." He said. Soon enough the doorbell rang. I guess this was indeed a house. But it was so empty yet so furnished.

"What what what what what." Justin repeats the word. He had my overnight bag in his hand.

"I didn't do anything." Rhys says as Justin slams the bag on the table.

"I know you didn't. Alexia you know how much thin ice you're on! You fucking get wasted and try to freaking have sex with anything moving? You do know what mom said if you.." He starts. I remember Rhys was here. I screamed. That would be humiliating if he would have said it. If he would have said that I have to go to therapy.

"Justin no." I shake my head.

"Alexia." He coming closer to me. I move away from him. He slides the bag across the table and it falls to feet. "We have school and we are late. Go get ready." He says softly. Rhys looked confused. I went to the only known bathroom to get ready. If Justin didn't kill me my mom definitely will.
_____
Chapter 10 completed. Been a bit busy today. My birthday is on Thursday so I'll update again then.