Chapter 31

Everything was perfect. I felt stronger and more connected to Rhys. He made me feel like I never felt before. I've had sex before not always willingly when I was younger. Last night I willingly had made love for the first time and I loved it. I loved him. My smile from my face dropped as I realized Rhys wasn't in bed with me. I sat up and looked around the room. The door opened and I quickly cover myself feeling the chill of the air.

"Good morning." Rhys said walking over to me with a tray of food. "I wish you would have still been asleep." He said kissing my lips softly before setting up the tray above my lap.

"Good morning." I said looking down at the plate of food. He watched as I ate randomly touching my cheeks and hair but I didn't mind. I loved the sparks that came with his gentle touch.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I looked up at him away from my food. Our eyes locked for a few seconds before I looked back to my food.

"I'm okay." I said finishing my last waffle. He grabs the tray setting the juice on the side table.

"I'll be right back." He said leaving the room closing the door behind him. I drank almost half of my glass orange juice. I thought about if I can hurry to the bathroom before Rhys came back.

Well you definitely won't find out just sitting here. A voice said. The amount of sass in her voice was enough to convince me she was my wolf but her voice sounded different.

'Ivy?' I asked.

We have so much to do today with mate. Hurry get ready. Ivy said. I was beyond confused. Did I have two wolfs ? After getting a small headache trying to figure it all out I stood walking to the bathroom and instantly regret it. Pain. Pain! PAIN. I whimpered and stood still. I was completely naked in pain not even halfway to the bathroom.

"Alexia?" Rhys voice said I turned to see him. He quickly came to me wiping my face with his thumbs. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"It hurts." I said.

"What hurts?" He asked checking my body. I didn't feel insecure as he "checked" my body for "marks." I felt happy he wanted to see and touch me.

"What do you think?" I asked after her was done checking. He chuckled and lifted me up in his arms carrying me bridal style. Rhys set me on the counter top. I winced and hissed as the cold  made the pain worst. Rhys started a bath putting different stuff into the tub before coming to me. I hopped off the counter resulting me in intense lower pain.

"I was coming towards you already." Rhys said picking me up again. I pout because I can manage to get to the tub alone he didn't have to carry me. "I wanted too." He said placing me in the bath. It smelled good and the bubbles started to rise higher. "Just relax. Mind link me when the water gets cold" Rhys kissed my head before leaving the bathroom. I leaned back enjoying the warm water soothing my aching muscles.

The water was starting to get cold and not even a second after I mind linked Rhys he was already pulling the water stopper  out of the tub. As the water started to leave the tub he took off his clothes. I tried my best not to stare. Key word 'tried'.

My wolf purred loving the sight. Rhys smirked as he saw me watching.

"See something you like?" He asked.

"Everything." I said. I felt tingly inside. Rhys picked me up and stood me in the shower with him. When he turned it on the water it was cold. I shivered and Rhys wrapped his arms around me warming me up. Teasing me with his lips above mine.
-
When we got out the shower Rhys already had our clothes picked out. I look at Rhys and saw well I noticed a bruise on his cheek. Also on his nose. His eye was a little purple too. They were healing so it was really faint.