Chapter 8

I pretty much avoided Rhys all day today. He tried talking to me but I would just run away or hide behind people. I don't know why. Maybe because he asked for a kiss. I don't know how to.. What if I kiss him wrong and he doesn't like me. It's the end of the day now and Rhys has already gone to the field. I watch him walk out the doors.

"Princess?"

"Dad." I turn to him shocked.

"I came to get you so you can get ready for the game. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said. He lifted my head so I can look at him.

"Princess, you didn't go to your session and your mom has another one planned for Friday." He look at me seriously. "I have a therapist already." I mumbled moving away from him and out of the front doors. I barely saw Kat today. She was either planning something or was busy. So she was definitely planning something. I shivered as I felt stares at me. I get into the car and stare at the radio. Dad and I stay quiet for the whole ride.

"You are truly a charm." My mother laughs as we walk in the house. I see Kat sitting with her holding a bag on her lap.

"Hey Lexia." Kat smiles widely.

"Hey.." I trailed off.

"Your friend is funny." My mom says coming over hugging me. I just let her. "Honey what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing. If you'll excuse us. Kat and I will be upstairs." I pulled away grabbing Kat and dragging her up stairs.

"A little birdy told me a certain someone has a crush on a certain football captain." She winked. I blush.

"Was this birdy Justin?" I asked. She screamed.

"It's true!! You.." I cover her mouth.

"Shh." I whispered. She nods and I removed my hand.

"So.. Justin told me this incredible news I went shopping. This is your first game and I will dress you to perfection." She giggles dumping all of her stuff in the bag on the bed.

"That's so much." I looked at everything on the bed.

"This is for you and me. I'm getting ready here. Go take a shower." She pushed me towards my bathroom while explaining.
-
I stood there in bra and underwear as Kat stared at me.

"What are you b cup?" She asked.

"I-I don't know." I covered my chest.

"Relax we have the same stuff under our clothes." She hands me a shirt and some jeans. "I wasn't sure what size you where.. Justin said we are like the same size so I hope it's not too small." She rambles and I change in the closet.

"What the hell?" I whisper looking into the mirror.

"Let me see." Kat screeched. I walked out the closet and she smirked. "Hair time." She giggles taking out a curling iron.

"Kat. You seriously think my parents will let me walk out like this? Plus it says babe I'm not his girlfriend." I complain.

"I already took care of the parents thing. And not yet at least. After he sees how sparkling I make you look. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked you to marry him." She starts on my hair.

"And what are you wearing? Isn't Blake playing today?" I asked.

"Yes. But sadly Rhys has the number 1 jersey and you will help me pick out what I will wear after I'm done with your hair." She answers. I stay quiet after that. It literally takes forever for her to finish. I think I'll cut my hair a little after tonight. I'll have to ask mom though.

"Ok now go shower I'll get your outfit ready." I said. She looks at me for a long time before squealing and going to take a shower. I looked at the clothes she bought. Nope. I don't like them. I look at one of the skirts she had before going through my closet and looking for a jacket I had. I heard the shower turn off. I go through some of my drawers and find a tank top.

"Ok wow me." She comes out the bathroom and into my room. I hand her the clothes. She changes and looks in my closet mirror. "Blake. is. gonna. love. This." She flips her hair with every word.

"I'm sure he will." I smile.

"Rhys will drool over you Alexia. You look amazing with you hair like that and you look happy." She comes towards me and pulls me to look in the mirror. I blush. "Rhys wouldn't be able to resist. You look sparkling." She nudges me.

"You look wow." I smile at her.

"Now for make up!" She ruins the moment pulling me back in my room. Kat applies some lip gloss and some stuff on my cheeks. I do her lip gloss and she smiles at me. "I told your mom your spending the night I my place and that she can trust me with you. But we are actually going to a party then having a sleepover after the game." She confessed. I looked at her shocked at she applied black stuff on her cheeks.

"You told her what?!" I asked.

"She bought it too. So go pack some over night clothes and clothes for the morning. Oh and cover yourself with a jacket." She said.

"We have no shoes on." I shrieked.

"Oh yeah. I knew we forgot something." She laughed going into my closet. She handed me shoes and slipped on a pair of my white shoes I never wore.

"You can keep those if you want." I said as I packed and slipped on a jacket.

"Kay I will." She smiles and starts cleans the mess we made. We made our way to the door and I started panicking.

"What if we get caught?" I whisper yell.

"Just follow my lead." She opens the door and we walk quietly downstairs.

"Alexia." My father's voice echoes. I turn to see him standing there staring at me.

"H-Hi" I stuttered.

"Here. I got something for you." He handed me a phone I looked at it oddly.

"Thank you. But why?" I asked.

"For emergencies. Have fun. You look nice by the way." He kisses my head, I smile.

"Thank you bye." I run out the door and to Kat's car.

"Nice." Kat laughs as she unlocks the door.
_______
Chapter 8 complete

Update is a little late I apologize.