Chpater 35

Alexia P.O.V

I sat next to Seth as he watched the "entertainment" in front of us. To men were sword fighting. Seth sat with no emotion watching. There were three other people cheering on the two vamps. I sighed in boredom and annoyance. Seth finally looked at me. He stood with his hand slightly raised. The cheering stopped and so did the swords men.

"My mate and I will not continue to watch you." He said to the two they bowed. "Feel free to continue for my cousins."  Seth said walking off the small stage we were on. He helped me off the stage holding my hand as if I were to fall. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you didn't like that. What would you like my beautiful mate?" He asked.

"First off I would like you to stop calling me your mate." I said. He smiles pulling us both to a stop.

"Okay fine what else should I call you? You don't seem to like any other my pet names." He says tugging my arm towards him.

"Alexia." I simply.

"Let's make a deal." He said staring at me. I just nod. "I call you what you want to be called. And you will call me what I want to called." He watched for my reaction.

"Okay. What do you want to be called?" I asked.

"Master Seth." He answered.

"Is there any other things that you can think of? Shorter names." I asked.

"There are quite a few but I'm positive you will not like them." Seth smiles. I roll my eyes at his constant happiness. His intentions were confusing. He didn't touch me like Anthony or his father. He always called me mate and stole kisses from me but if I told him to stop he did.

"Fine deal." I said. He held my hand as we walked to his room. He closed the door behind me and locked it walking away from me.

"I will entertain you." He said pulling off his shirt. I stood by the door leaning against it. As he continued to undress I looked away. I felt his hand place on my cheek. He turned my face so I would look at him. "You can look Alexia." He said. I pulled my face from his hands and he stared at me with sad eyes.

"Let's play a game." He said. Seth didn't have a shirt but he had on shorts. As I expected he was very well built.

"A game?" I asked.

"Yes. Hide and seek." Seth smirked. I waited to see if he would say he was kidding and that he did not just offer to play a child's game.

"Okay fine." I said once I realized he was actually serious.

"I bet the alpha never played games with you." He said. I just rolled my eyes. "You can go anywhere you like. I will count to 50 then I will find you." Seth explained.

"What makes you so sure you will find me?" I said.

"I will. But if I don't you can a slice of cheesecake. I know it's your favorite." He smiles.

"When can we start?" I asked.

"Now." He said. I turned and unlocked the door running down the stairs in out the door. I tasted freedom. Now all I had to do was stay hidden.. but for how long? I growled lightly at my stupidly. I rushed through the forest passing trees. Suddenly this reminded me of training. Back at home my actual home. I started climbing a tree. Higher ground seemed to be a pretty good idea. I rested in the tree calmed my breathing. I wondered how long it would be before I can try to escape.

Where would I even escape too? Seth knew where I lived maybe once I get back the security would be much better. My head snapped towards the noise of a rustling. A small rabbit ran from the bush below me.

"Scared of a bunny are we?" I heard Seth whisper close to my ear. I jumped at the sound of his voice nearly falling out of the tree. He smiled cockily and I glared. "What do you take me for? I'm the strongest of the vampires. I'm next to be king. And you hide in tree?" He chuckles. Once he sees I'm not laughing with him he quickly stops. "2 out of 3?" He asked.
-
Every time I hid he found me in less than 10 seconds after he finished counting. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me into his chest.

"How do you keep finding me?" I said try to get away from him but he holds me.

"Can we just stay like this for a few seconds?" He said burying his face in my neck. It sounded like a command and I felt it would be best if I did as he said. I felt a kiss on my neck before he gave me space. "Maybe we should stop now." He said walking back to where I assume was where we came from. I followed him with a few feet in between the two of us. I could sense he was trying to control himself from drinking my blood. Or maybe even worst than that. I shivered at the thought. Once we were back inside the mansion he finally spoke.

"Take a shower and rest we have plans for tomorrow." He said. I just stared at him in response. Seth didn't wait for a reply he simply turned back around. I walked up the stairs and a small girl bowed in front of me. I would have jumped if I hadn't been listening to her pounding heart beat.

"Princess Alex may I take you to your room?" She said quickly out of breath.

"Sure." I said. She rushed up the stairs and hurried behind her. Once we reached Seth's room I thanked her.

"Is there anything else I can do for you princess?" She asked staring at her shoes. She never looked anywhere near my face. I placed a hand on her shoulder and she jumped.

"Yes. Please relax for the rest of the night." I said.

"Princess I can't.."she says almost looking at me but her eyes went back down. She reminded me of the girl in training maybe a younger version of myself.

"That's an order. Relax for the rest of the night." I said sounding like Seth or Rhys to my own ears. Superior like a leader.

"Yes princess. Thank you." She said walking out of the room. I closed the door behind her and went into the bathroom connected to the room. I turned on the shower and went into the closet. I felt like this was my home but I knew it wasn't. But where else could I go ? I couldn't go home, Seth knew where that was. I couldn't hide because he enjoyed chasing me. I picked out some pajamas that Seth brought and went to take a shower. My wolfs both have been silent but I knew they were there. I could still feel them. They just didn't say or do anything like they were waiting for something.

After my shower I got dressed in climbed into bed. I think this was my third night here hard to tell. But this night like every night I layed alone. Without a mate to hold or parents to talk to. Or even Justin. He was probably blaming himself for this. I had to get out of here and comfort my twin. I feel asleep with my first plan of escape.
_________
I'm late because I had home to catch up on. I might be late next week too. PSAT testing during my updating time. So I'll be studying trying to like not fail. So until sometime next week.. Byeee thanks for reading.