Chapter 4

Turns out Justin left to go get subway claiming the cafeteria would poison me. Blake, Kat's boyfriend had to come and pry her off of me.

"Sorry." Justin chuckles as I finish my sub. Blake was telling him the story. I just glared at him.

"That was yum. Thanks Justin." Kat cheers.

"Come on we're late for class." Justin says. I sip my fruit punch and reach for his hand. He takes it. High school hasn't been so bad. I made a few friends and I'm spending time with my brother.

"Thank you for today." I said as we walk into the building. Kat and Blake already parted to go to there classes.

"No problem. Today has been the most you ever talked to me." He smiles.

"I know. Today has been the most I talked ever in my life." I smiled back. Justin's hand was snatched out of mine. I looked at the scene shocked. A guy had Justin on the locker. They glared at each other. The guy was built and had dark black hair. Justin was pretty built to though. I hope they don't fight. My eyes started to water for the second time today. Justin shoved the guy off of him and hugged me tightly. I rested my head on his chest.

"It's ok." He rubs my back. I tiptoed to look and see the guy. His eyes were black. He looked tired. My heart ached for some reason. Our eyes met and my breathing stopped. I blushed and hugged Justin back.

"Can we go to class?" I whisper he nods.
-
I knocked excitedly on the door. Justin was still walking from the car. The door opened and revealed mom. I hugged her tightly. All day without my mom or dad of course I missed them.

"How was your day?" My dad voice says. I add him into the hug and I cry. Tears of joy of course. I tell them about my day and my new friend making sure to skip over the bad parts. Like the black eyed guy and Justin leaving school.

"What about classes?" My mom asked.

"They were easy. Nothing that I couldn't handle." My dad ruffles my hair.

"Go wash up. Your mom made dinner." He says and I rush upstairs. While I changed into something comfortable I thought about the guy. Justin knocked while his eyes were covered.

"Umm.." I trail off.

"Are you naked? I don't want to see my sister naked." He shivers. I smile.

"I'm not naked." I said. He looks at me.

"Good. So for the rest of this week I have football practice. Dad said he can pick you up.." He starts.

"Isn't Kat gonna be there?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He questions.

"Well I can talk to her then. He doesn't have to come get me." I said shrugging.

"Are you sure? Practice is for 3 hours." He says.

"Yes I'm sure."

"Well I only have practice Tuesday through Friday unless there's a game. That's 4 days a week." He explained.

"I know." I stand and walk past him.

"Ok fine. Don't say I didn't warn you." He walks out with me.
____

Here ya go. Kinda short.
Chapter 4 completed

I know I'm late !!! This week has been a little crazy forgive my lateness.