Epilogue

Rhys P.O.V

I watched Alexia and her mother as she dressed the twins Raye and Aiden. They were really quiet today after screaming to the top of there lungs all night. They both seem satisfied with Alexia and I being sleep deprived for that past two days. Philip came in nodding my way before taking Raye in his arms softly whispering to her making her giggle. I believe she loved him more than she loved me she'll always smile when he's around. I couldn't even get a giggle out of her. I felt warm hands cup my face.

"She's just getting use to you Rhys. Don't be like that." Alexia softly scolded me. I pulled away from her to get their bags. Tomorrow is our anniversary and Alexia parents will watch the twins for the day then tomorrow my parents will watch them. Basically they are taking turns watching the twins until Alexia misses then too much and wants them back.

I got both baby bags double checking to make sure they both had extra bottles clothes and formulas. Even though at both my house and my parents house there was more then enough clothes and bottles it never hurt to be prepared.

You sound like an over prepared dad. My wolf teased. But I ignored him. These next to days I will be absolutely twin free. I will make sure Alexia never forgets this break.

"Put the bags in the car Rhys. We haven't got all day." Alexia's mother snapped at me. Aiden was tightly gripping her finger watching her. I took the bags into the car where Philip was buckling Raye inside her carseat.

"Bye princess." I kissed her head. Raye's brown eyes started to water immediately. "No no don't cry. Be good for pop pop." I whisper regretting saying anything. She glared at me which she seemed to learn from her mother a lot. I smile kissing her head again before going back inside.

The pack doctor said they both we're growing quickly. With my alpha blood, Alexia's chosen one and beta blood. The twins we're sure to grow much faster then the children their age but I felt like they both understood my words when I talked to them. They we're only 11 months I'm not sure if they were suppose to understand real words yet. Alexia said I was over reacting but I know there way to advanced for their age. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Aiden." Alexia tickled him causing him to burst into a fit of giggles. Aiden was easily amused and I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing yet. I stood behind Alexia causing Aiden's eyes to glue into me.

"You take care of your sister." I said causing Alexia to glare at me before giving Aiden back to her mom.

"You two be safe." Alexia's mother said staring at me. "I need more grand children Rhys. I would prefer another grand daughter." She said with a smirk. Alexia's showed her mother the door.

"I'll try." I said making Alexia smack my arm. When the door closed Alexia pulled the collar of my shirt towards her. Our faces were a few inches apart. I honestly loved when Alexia got aggressive but this wasn't the time. "We have to get ready for our double date." I said getting out of her grip walking towards our bed room. She grabbed my hand pulling me to a stop. I pushed her against the wall keeping her hands above her head.

"Rhys." She whimpered trying to get out of my hold.

"Alexia." I whispered in my alpha tone catching her attention. "You have my attention." I smirked as she bared her neck. "We have to get ready for a date right now." I mumbled in her neck causing her to try to move around again. "But once we get back home we can do what ever you want." I bit down on her neck causing her to relax against the wall moaning.

Alexia P.O.V

Rhys is always teasing me biting my neck and kissing my mark. I growled causing him to laugh. He always found my frustration funny. I honestly don't see anything funny about it. Lilly had planned a double date for all of us. Since Rhys and I's anniversary is tomorrow we agreed it would be nice to get together since its been a while since we actually talked. Justin moved in with Lilly because he didn't want her to abandon her responsibility as future Queen. I think it was the right call but there hasn't really been much communication with Justin the twins needing most of my time plus training and Lilly about to have a baby boy next month. It's been kinda busy. Kat is same old Kat she doesn't want any children yet I don't understand why she's holding it off but it's her decision. I think her and Blake just aren't ready yet.