Chapter 9: Tears

(Jinri's POV)

The world is small, indeed.

"Uh, Namjoon-ssi?" I crumpled my brain to remember his name. And it looks like I got it right.

He nodded and smiled. "Fancy seeing you here." He said and noticed my clothes. "Still wearing that costume?"

"Ah! N-no." I said, stuttering as I felt his eyes on me. "It's my uniform, though." I said in a soft tone.

Master Yoongi clicked his tongue. "You know her, Namjoon?"

"Yeah. I met her somewhere." Namjoon said.

I raised my head and realized that everyone was looking at us. "Master Yoongi, I think I should go. Please eat the sandwich I made for you. It's at the backp---"

"Okay, okay! Cut that out!" He said, and shooed me away. "Get lost."

I bowed down at him and waved goodbye. "See you later, Master Yoongi. Inform us if you needed something." And I looked at Namjoon. "Nice meeting you, Namjoon-ssi. I'll be going now."

He smiled and waved goodbye at me. And I stepped out of the room, heading my way towards the mansion.

-----

Me and Butler Maru are recently at the mansion, catching our breaths as we finished cleaning the whole house.

"Wow. I can't believe you used to do all of that by yourself." I said as I helped myself with a glass of water and offered him.

He accepted it and chugged it down. "Yeah. But doing the chores with you is easier now." He patted my head. "You're a big help, Jinri."

"Happy to be of service." I said and sat down on the stool, wiping my forehead. I looked at him who was busy checking his phone.

And he gasped. "Oh? Master Yoongi send me a message. He'll be here at 5." He said and looked at his wrist watch. "It's already quarter to five. He should be here any moment."

Like it was on cue, the door smashed open, revealing the star of our talk.

"Get me a damn beer, Ha Maru." Master Yoongi grunted and plopped himself on the sofa, letting the soft foam eat his body whole.

Butler Maru quickly read his mood, and did not waste any moment.

I was just staring at Master Yoongi. He loosen up his necktie and shut his eyes tightly, like he doesn't want to open then anymore.

I moved my feet to follow Butler Maru when he called for my attention.

"Yah." He said.

I looked back at him. "N-nae, Master Yoongi?"

"Prepare my tub with lukewarm water." He said and buried his face on the feathered pillow beside him.

I bowed down before skipping my way towards his room. I gently turned the knob and saw his room once again. As usual, everything was on their place. It was the same room I saw last day, but my eyes fell on a photograph at his table.

I brought the picture in my hands. It was Master Yoongi, slinginh his arm at the girl beside her. And for the very first time, I saw his precious smile.

My eyes fell on the lady; small nose, beautiful eyes, rosy cheeks, long hair, sweet smile. She was the girl any man would wish for.

It did not take me any second to realize that she's the couple of Master Yoongi; the necklaces they had tells me so.

I noticed some indentions of letters on the picture, and flipped it over; seeing a short message.

Yoongi-oppa,

This is our first date in Thailand. Do you remember this? Ah, I'm so happy at that day. I hope we can always spend time on each other. Saranghae~

Jaena

I gasped. "They had their first date at Thailand? Such a rich kids they are." I shook my head and returned the photograph on the table, like it wasn't touched by anyone.

I filled up the tub with lukewarm water, and put the bathing needs beside it. I minimized the temperature of the air conditioner so the water won't cool up quickly. I dusted off the dirts at the furnitures and left his room.

"Master Yoongi, your tub is ready." I said. He stood up and walked towards his room groggily.

"Are you okay, Master Yoongi?" I asked.

He just grunted and made a motion with his hand. "Do your business, woman." He said.

But he was still walking unevenly. Maybe I'll just follow him incase he'll be needing some hand.

I'm about to knock on his door when I heard him plopped himself on the bed. Not long after, sobs came afterwards.

Is he crying? Is he sick? Is he okay?

I secretly opened the door and take a peek, I saw him sobbing on himself.

In his hands was the picture I was holding a while ago.