Chapter 13: Classmate!?

(Jinri's POV)

"For this school year or for the upcoming school year?" The principal asked.

"Butler Maru..." I whispered.

"For this school year, madame." Butler Maru answered. He looked at me and squeezed my hand. "Mrs. Min wanted me to give you the best gift she could offer, for taking care of Yoongi very well. And I think this is the best gift for you."

Tears welled up in my eyes. "You mean... I can study again?" I said, my voice cracking.

He nodded and wiped the liquid pouring down from my eyes. "I know how much you wanted to go back to school."

"B-but, you don't have to. I can save up money and send myself to school." I said.

He shook his head. "Now's the right time to study, Jinri. You can't insist in this gift."

"You can just send me to my former school. This school is... expensive." I whispered, not wanting the principal to be offended.

"Have you forgot that you're serving the son of a well-known billionaire in Korea? Paying tuition here isn't a big deal for Mrs. Min."

I sobbed and hugged Butler Maru tightly. "Thank you, Butler Maru!"

--------

"Thank you very much, Madame. You don't know how happy I am." I thanked Mrs. Min through phone call.

"Your voice is so melodic." She mused. "That's nothing, Jimi-girl." She said my name wrong. "Just take care of my son in home, and also in school."

I bowed down. "Yes, madame!"

"And als--" the line went dead. I gave back Butler Maru his phone.

Butler Maru smirked knowingly at me. "You did not tell me you were at the top when you we're studying."

"Eh?" I gasped.

He took steps and circled around me. "Shin Jinri, from class 9-A with an average grade of 97.81, known for aceing all the exams and even called to substitute teachers who aren't able to attend their classes."

I felt my cheeks warming up. "H-how did you know that?"

"We contact your former school. I'm upset that you did not told me you we're so smart." He whined.

I shook my head. "Oh no. I'm not smart, Butler Maru."

"Geez. Now I felt like a bum. Anyways, you're now on tenth grade, right?" He asked, I nodded blankly.

-------

(Sunday)

Master Yoongi looked at me.

"So you're telling me she's enrolled in my school? And she'll start tomorrow?" He shifted his gaze to Butler Maru, and he nodded.

He snorted. "You fooled eomma to well, huh."

"It's not like that Master Yoongi. Believe me I insist in the first second." I defended myself.

Butler Maru got my back. "Your mother agreed to this, Master Yoongi. She thought it's better so Jinri would be able to assist your needs at school, and to help you with anything."

Master Yoongi face seems like he's about to argue more, but he exhaled loudly and glared at me.

"You better not do stupid things at school. And don't talk to me, unless it's me who initiated the conversation. Got it?"

I clapped happily. "Yes, Master Yoongi!"

"And you better---" The doorbell rang, and I quickly ran outside.

I opened the gigantic gate, only to be welcomed by a delivery guy. "Does Shin Jinri lives here?"

"It's me!" I said happily. The man smiled and gave me a medium-sized box. "Delivery from Seoul Academy of Arts and Science. Please sign your signature here." He pointed at the space and I signed it. I waved goodbye at the delivery guy and went inside again.

"Who was that?" Master Yoongi asked. I showed him the box. "They say it's from your school, Master Yoongi. But it is named for me."

He hissed. "It's the uniform. The school delivers the uniform for the newbies the day before the classes start."

My eyes sparkled. "Wah jinjja?" I ran to my room and opened the box.

Master Yoongi was right. It was the uniform. My uniform. A combination of black-red-white chequered, and a red ribbon to my chest, just like the ones Master Yoongi wore for everyday.

"Wah. This is so beautiful. This just looks like in those I've read in that reading app in my phone." I giggled.

I went out again and knocked on Master Yoongi's room. He opened it with a disgusting look in his face.

"What?"

"I just wanted to thank you and your family, Master Yoongi. For making my dream come true." I said, bowing down formally.

He rolled his eyes. "Cut that out, you look so stupid."

"Thank you again, Master Yoongi." I bowed once more and left.

"Yah, wait." He called out.

I looked back at him. "Nae, Master Yoongi?"

"What class are you in?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked. "Are you going to visit me at my homeroon, Master?"

"Wha--No, pabo!" He growled. "I just want to make sure you're far away from me, beggar."

I fished out my phone from my pocket. "It says that my homeroom is at class 10-A."

"Are you really mocking at me!?" He spatted out and shot daggers on my way.

"Eh? I don't mock you, Master Yoongi." I defended myself.

He opened his mouth, ready to shout the soul out of me. "Then why the fuck are you in my class?"