Chapter 33: Stalking

(Yoongi's POV)

"Well good morning, people who do not live in this goddamn house."

Could there be anything worst than starting your weekend morning by waking up and see your good-for-nothing friends loitering around your house, ruining your peaceful time? Nope.

"Good morning, shithead." Namjoon raised his mug on me. "We need to talk."

I pointed a finger at them. "First of all, I am officially suing you all for trespassing. Second, can you just fucking give me a break? We're together at school; why do I still have to see you at weekends?"

"I'm sorry, hyung." Jungkook apologized. "But this is something ab--"

"About that beggar, yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes.

Namjoon looked at me, shocked. "You already knew?"

"Knew what?" I asked. "All I know is when you open your mouths, it'll be about that woman. You all blabber about her so much as if the world revolves around her."

Seokjin shook his head. "Shut it, this is serious."

"Jinri-chu's been fooled by Yugyeom!" Taehyung yelled at my face. "She's about to go out with him today!"

I raised my brow, then chuckled. "And? She wanted it. That girl's a moron it's no doubt she'll fall with Yugyeom's cheap tricks."

Namjoon sighed. "Actually.."

"Jungkook, let's go!" Namjoon called him out, both of them are already late at the practice.

Jungkook nodded and ran faster to catch up with his pace, but he bumped on Namjoon's back standing still.

"Hyung, wh--"

Namjoon swiftly covered his mouth as he pointed at the sight of Yugyeom talking to someone.

"So, I'll be seeing you on Saturday, okay?" Yugyeom said, grabbing the hand of the person and gently caressing it.

A faint whimper came out. "O-o-o-okay."

Namjoon gasped. "Is that Kitten?" He carefully peeked over and saw Jinri being obviously uncomfortable with Yugyeom.

Yugyeom chuckled at her state and went on his way, leaving Jinri with tears in her eyes.

"Jinri-bear." Jungkook called softly, his heart sinking as he watched her wiped the forming tears away from her eyes.

"I c-can't do this. Jaena-ssi will just hate me more." Jinri sobbed under her breath, without knowing the presence of two persons behind the vending machine.

She cleared her throat. "No, Yugyeom-ssi promised me that he'll stop bugging Master Yoongi and my friends. I'm doing this for them."

With the little courage she has left, she fixed the creases of her uniform and went to the practice.

"Jinri-chu did it for us." Taehyung said, biting down his lip. "But we should stop her!"

I sighed. "Come on, it's her choice to do that. Why stop her?"

"You're really gonna let her do that?" Hosoek asked. "Jinri did it for us, for you."

I cringed. It's not like I asked her to do that. She's not included in this whole beef between me and Yugyeom and Jaena but somehow she finds her way in. It's not like I drag her to this.

"Let's go." Seokjin stood up. "Where's her room, let's all talk to Jinri and explain t--"

"Explain to me what?"

And here's the little devil.

"Jinri!" Jimin threw herself at her. "Listen,don't g--"

The lady bowed down. "Good morning to you all. It's nice seeing you here but I'm afraid I have something to attend."

Hoseok leaned over to me. "Look, she's not wearing her uniform. I think she's about to meet him now."

"Oooh, nice outfit you got there, Kitten." Namjoon said smoothly. "Where are you headed at?"

With that question, her face explodes into all the shades of red. "Uhh, I-I-I'm... Going somewhere."

"Can we come?" Taehyung held her hand. "I'll be a good boy, I promise."

The rat chuckled very awkwardly as she tried to pull away her hand. "I'm sorry, but I'm about to meet s--"

"Meet someone?" Namjoon cut her off.

And the poor rat realized she has said too much. "Uhm, n-no! I said, I'm a-about to b-beat some.. Uhh.. S-stress? Yes! I'm about to beat some stress! Goodbye for now!" She bowed down and ran away.

Namjoon sighed. "Kitten's really bad at lying. She's too easy to read."

I sat down on the couch. "See, she already went on her way? Leave her be; you won't go far as to following her, right?"

*****

And God was I wrong.

"Look at that bastard." Jimin gritted as he put down his binoculars. "Getting too close with Jinri, that guy's the worst!"

Seokjin nudged him. "Shut it, Jimin! They'll hear us."

Turns out, they really did follow her; and I am here thinking this day wouldn't turn into a complete shit. And now here we are, acting like crazy people and following those two's every single step.

"Why am I here?" I asked myself. "I made it loud and clear that I won't be joining these fools in this stalking madness they're doing."

"I dragged you out, remember?" Namjoon answered me calmly as he stuffed his face with fries. "We do all things together. No one should be left behind, no matter what."

"Okay, can you stop talking like you're a leader of some boy group?" I groaned.

Taehyung bit his lollipop too hard I heard the candy shattered inside his mouth. "He's making Dragon Tae mad. Very mad."

Seokjin, acting as the look-out, motioned us to come closer and hid on the lamp posts.

"See, it's not bad right?" Yugyeom looked at her and reached for her hand. "Just think of this as two schoolmates hanging out to catch up with each other."

Jimin gasped at the sight. "He about to catch these hands if he didn't let go of Jinri's hand."

"What!? He's holding Jinri-bear's hand?" Jungkook asked, tiptoeing to get a better view. "He's too much!"

"Hey, watch it." Hoseok managed to get a hold of Taehyung's shirt before he fell face flat on the ground. "Be careful or we'll get caught."

Taehyung huffed. "Hmph! Why are we all just standing here? We should snatch Jinri-chu and run away now!"

"Pipe it down!" Seokjin hit him with a rolled newspaper. "Look, they went inside that restaurant."

They followed them and scrambled down to an empty table outside the restaurant. Seokjin snatched the binoculars from Jimin and watched the two from outside. "They're ordering the food. Jinri looks very uncomfortable. She's sweating a lot."

"And there's Yugyeom, all smiles and shit." Jimin added.

I looked at them. Is this how Yugyeom snatched Jaena away from me? Oh well, not that I care about it anymore.

"Hey, hey! Look!" Namjoon blurted out at me. I followed his gaze and it landed on Yugyeom and the lady.

Yugyeom gave her a cheeky smile, but his expression suddenly turned serious as he leaned over her, his face just inches away from her and his hand busy holding her chin to make her look up at her while he slowly closes the gap between the two of them.

"Is he going to kiss Jinri!?"

*****

Catch me on Twitter @wishingstarwp