Chapter 2

Olivia POV

I open my eyes but everything around me is black, all I can see is black. I start to panic but then a door opens and I hear footsteps. Someone grabbed my wrists and dragged me out the door and into another room. All the boys were in this room.

"Hi, Olivia" Cameron says

"What do you want?" I ask, frustration and anger heard in my voice.

"Why so angry, Olivia?" He asks, in a way that he knows will make me more angry.

"I'm angry because you kidnapped me!"

"We like to think of it more as 'were keeping you here for a long time with no contact with the outside world while using you for purposes you will know later in time' "

"Umm. That's still kidnapping."

Cameron walked over to me and slapped me.
"Don't get sassy with me."

"You hit like a girl!" I yelled

"You're gonna regret that." He said

All the boy started kicking and punching me. When they were done, they threw me in a bedroom. It was rather large and it had a king size bed. The bed had a big, fluffy white comforter. The walls of the room were light gray and it had a 2 black night stands and a black desk in the corner. The room had a big closet with a bunch of clothes and a big bathroom. I went into the bathroom and take a shower , washing my bruised and bloody body. When I get out of the shower, I walk out of the bathroom and get dressed in a light blue crop top and a pair or charcoal gray sweatpants. I walk over to the bed and crawl under the sheets. I almost immediately fall asleep.