Chapter 4

Olivia's POV

I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say loud enough for whoever was at the door to hear me.

The door opens and I see Matt come in with my food.

"Thankfully, I didn't set the kitchen on fire. So that's good, right?" He informs me while handing me the food.

"Right. " I say taking a huge bite.

"Wow slow down. That bite was bigger than you. I like a girl who has a appetite. I hate when girls eat like a single leaf." He smiles at me

I giggle a little. He's actually not that bad to be around. But one day I know that I will regret saying that. What am I thinking? He is my kidnapper. I even believe that I even thought something good about that heartless beast for even a second. What am I going to do?

Matt snapped me out of my thoughts by clearing his throat. I looked at him and he looked back at me and we stared into each other's eyes. We stayed like this for a couple seconds. Then he started to lean in, slowly. His soft lips are pressed against mine and he starts to kiss me and I stay to kiss back, forgetting everything, feeling like I had stopped time.

Then the door flies open. Care rom stands there, extremely angry. Matt and I pull away and I look down at my lap, avoiding Cameron's death glare. 

Cameron then leaves, but he slams the door and I could hear the thuds of him stomping down the stairs. I ignore his little fit and look at Matt. Matt looks at me and stands up And walks out of the room. I can hear him walk down the stairs. I start to hear yelling between Matthew and Cameron, but I ignore it and start to get ready for my day. I take a shower and get dressed in a black crop top that says "queen" in gold letters and a pair of black ripped high waisted shorts. I then walk downstairs and feel all eyes on me. I look around the room until my eyes meet Matthew and Cameron, standing next to each other smirking. Matthew then turns and walks away leaving me alone with Cameron.