Chapter 20

So I'm sorry this took so long, I had to find a good picture!!! Then I had to write to well!!! Ok. Anyway enjoy.
************************************

Olivia's POV

"Oh my gosh" I gasp. Everyone looks at me worried.

It was light grey with dark root and honestly, I loved it. I didn't think I would look good in it,but I also never seriously considered it. It's a dangerous look and not everyone can rock it,but I think I look HOT!!

"Honestly..." I start and they hold their breath in anticipation, "... I LOVE IT." I squeal. They all let it a sigh of relief and smile, while I check myself out in the mirror.

Even with the circumstances, I am super excited about my hair.

We drive back to the house, I sit in the front seat while Nash drives and Matt sits in the backseat. We listen to the radio and I turn it up and sing and dance to the pop-y music. I can tell the boys are tired, but they let out tired giggles and I know they are having at least some fun.

When We arrive back at the house, the stressful tension returns. This Jaymes character is a big deal and I'm not quite sure why. Some of the boys complimented my hair, but the others were too stressed too notice, I understand though. They talk amongst themselves and turn to me.

"We are changing some things around here temporarily. You will be staying in the basement." Cam said.

"Oh. Hell No!" I say. I have seen to many horror movies and I am not getting murdered,although I did get kidnapped. Wow, funny how the world works.

"Um Hell Yes!" He mocked. "It's only temporary, if you don't..." he trailed. I looked at him curiously until he continued, "He'll kill you in a matter of seconds, and no of us will be able to help or save you." His tone completely changed and that's how I know that he is serious. He sounded less threatening and more sad and cautious.

I was now worried because the weight of his statement finally hit me. I would be killed, and that's why this Jaymes guy is a big deal. I nodded to him in understanding. My head fell to my feet and stayed as the boys continued to plan. It was really late, but I was too scared to go to sleep.

The boys were split up, doing all different kinds of stuff to get it all done quickly. Some were cleaning out the basement and some were enjoying my room, putting all my stuff in hiding. It's all probably in Matt's room. Some were deciding on treatment. I was told that they would act to me like a stereotypical kidnapped would act to its victim. I was kind of worried, but they promised me that they were only acting and would never hurt me. They told me that Jaymes might hurt me though; they said that he is pretty unpredictable. Like how he randomly said he was coming. Well, at least he didn't surprise them, that would probably be worse. They wouldn't be able to warn me. They had to dye my hair because when I grow it back to normal, I won't look the same and hopefully he won't recognize me.

They told me that I would have to act more scared when I saw them and thankfully, I'm an amazing liar.

After about an hour, everything was set up and ready. My room looked brand new, old clothes were collected for my fake, temporary attire, the basement was like horror movie, and a schedule was made.

The schedule was for when I could bathe and eat. We made up a name and decided to use it, Emily Schmidt. The basement was only filled with a metal chair, rope, a bed and a TV and couch. Everything looked old, but was really new and clean. Rich people can do anything. They put hidden cameras in the corners of the room, so when Jaymes was alone with me, they could monitor the situation. I was just surprised they cared so much, there's probably more rights Jaymes guy than I know.

I met all the new boys. They said I had to know them and that they would normal have to live at this house if it was a normal kidnapping.

I would have to do chores, like cleaning and cooking, but I didn't mind, even though this house is overwhelmingly large to clean.

I knew that I would have to act or I would die. Of course, I don't want that, but this is really had and I would die if I didn't pull it off. I can only last this for 2 weeks, tops. As long as he is not around me all day, all night, I should be alright.

This would be the last day I would sleep in a normal bed in the house, and be able to freely roam the house. I couldn't sleep in my old room or I would mess up the bed, so I slept in Matt's room. Of course there were other rooms I could sleep in, even though a lot more people would occupy some, I honestly just didn't want to be alone.

Matt slept on the floor and we talked before I fell asleep.

"You're gonna do fine." He assured me.

"I'm just scared."

"Why?" He asks.

"I know if I mess up, I'll die." I tell him honestly.

"No one in this house is gonna let that happen, trust me." He told me. I smiled and knew that they would try, but what if they couldn't save me?

"Also, I know you can be feisty, even though you're too nice, just try not to be sassy around him."

"I am not 'Sassy'." I retort.

"That's being sassy. Don't do that when he is here."

"OK." I say quietly. I try to fall asleep, but I can't. My thoughts are racing and I try to create scenarios, but the same scenarios occur, ones where I fail.

"Are you going to go to sleep? Or are you just gonna keep breathing heavily?" He asks laughing a little. He sits up and turns a little. He rests his chin on the edge of the bed and looks up at me. I lay on my side and look
at him. His face is in front of my face, about a half-foot away. There is not much light in the dark room, but I can still see the moonlight shine in from the window, and bounce off his face. He smiles at me and I return a weak smile.

"The floor is super hard." He says.

"We can switch." I start to sit up and scoot toward the other edge of the bed. He puts an arm around my waist, blocking me from continuing off the bed. I turn back and look at him, he is sitting behind me, with a smirk.

"I have a better idea." At first, I was confused, but before I could ask what it was, I was being pulled back into a laying down position. Somehow, I was now facing him, laying next to him, with his arms around my waist.

"I like this idea better." I smiled. As if magic, all my worries melted away. I felt myself getting more tired as time went by. I felt so warm and safe from the days to come.

If only this feeling could last...