Chapter 14

Olivia's POV

It was nice of Matt to let me borrow some of his clothes. I was not too happy with Aaron and Taylor right now. Matt said that Nash would be mad and that he made a promise with him. I wonder what that promise was. Maybe he promised Nash that he wouldn't do anything because that had a crush on me. I feel weird even thinking that. I feel a strong pull toward Nash. I felt a connection, but not like sexually. I wouldn't want to date Nash, but I felt like he was more than just one of my many kidnappers.

I shrug it off and hurry to find Taylor and Aaron. There is no way that they are getting away with this. When I got to the kitchen, I see Nash chasing Taylor, so I spot Aaron and chase him. He was definitely faster than me, but he let me catch up to him more, just for the fun of it. I tackled him onto the couch, pinning him down. I held his wrists above his head, with my knees holding his torso in place. He was looking up at me and he dramatically whimpered and cried, begging for me to let him go.

I watch Matt walk into the room. He walks over and attempts to high five Aaron. He relatively succeeds and sits down on the couch next to us. Taylor walks in, repeating Matt's strange actions. I don't understand why, so I stare to them with a blank, confused expression.

"You know how much I love this, but I really have somewhere to be in a little bit, so I was hoping we could cut this short. " Aaron seductively smirk. I made a disgusted face a crawled off of him. I stood up and watched him thumbs up the boys and walk upstairs. I looked back at the boys and watched them awkwardly.

"Are you going to that too?" Taylor asked Matt.

"No. I'm taking her somewhere. I'm watching her and we might as well do something. " Matt replied. Taylor nodded and walked upstairs. I sat on the couch next to Matt.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Were you eavesdropping on Taylor and I's conversation?" He asked sassily.

"It's not my fault that you and Taylor had a conversation in front of me. Plus, I'm serious. I want to know. " I responded kindly.

"You don't really want to know. " he says.

"Yes I do. Please tell me."

"You don't really want to know and even if you did, I wouldn't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because it's a surprise." He says. I slump in my seat annoyed.

"I hate surprises." I mumble

"What was that?" He says instigating.

"I hate surprises." I said a little louder.

"That's about to change. " he mutters. What is that supposed to mean? He stands up and smiles down at me. I stand up, but he is still a lot taller so he still looks down at me.

"Get ready to go somewhere casual. " he whispers.

"You mean dress casually in my loads of black lingerie?" I ask.

"Never mind. I'll help you. " he says and leads me upstairs to my room. He sits me down on the bed and tells me to stay and he leaves the room. I just look around the room and wonder where he is. He is probably in his room. He comes back in the room with some of the clothes that were replaced. They must've put them in his room somewhere. He gave them to me and left. I got dressed and ready.

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen and saw Matt on his phone,leaning up against the counter. He had on a tshirt with birds, a pair of ray Bans, a black and red hat, and a pair of cargo shorts. He looked kind of... hot? I mean yes he is attractive, but I don't like him, right? He is the kind of guy that you would date, but you would lie to your best friend, saying that you wouldn't, until they actually ask you out.

He looked up at me and smiled. He walked to a door and I followed. There was a table with bowl of car keys. He looked over at me and smirked.

"You pick. " he said seductively.

I was confused, but I reached in the bowl, inspecting each key. I handed him a random one and he nodded. He opened the door and flicked a switch, walking into the darkness. I stood in the doorway and waited at the lights in a line, lit up suddenly. The light revealed expensive, luxury cars. Matt clicked the remote and a beeping sound brought my attention to a white and black Lamborghini. It was mainly white, but had black accents and details. He stepped on the drivers side and looked at me.

"You coming?" He asked.

"That's what she said." I said walking over to the passenger side. I had to make the joke and I saw a surprised Matthew chuckle lightly at my joke. We got inside and we drove off.

While we drove, I realized that we weren't in my small town, we were in California, in LA. I've always wanted to go but my parents didn't care much to travel, except by themselves.

"So where to first?" I asked.

"You ask too many questions. I told you it was a surprise." He replied.

I would scold him for being rude but I decided to enjoy the view and enjoy the music playing from to radio. I leaned up and turned it up. The adventure begins, but where to first?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've decided to use more pictures. So yay. Sorry about slow updates. I'll try to be better and update faster. !!! ;)