11; Vacancy

WARNING: IF BLOOD AND SELF MUTILATION IS TRIGGERING, PLEASE JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU ALL AND THATS THE LAST THING I WANT•

"Yay." Harley mused as they pulled into parking lot of the Glen Capri, a bored expression on her face. "This is totally five stars."

"Lighten up." Isaac whispered, slinging his back over his shoulder. "We could be sleeping on the bus, with no privacy."

"It's still creepy." She raised an eyebrow as they stepped out of the bus onto the wet asphalt.

"I've seen worse." Scott shrugged, everyone staring at the motel with wary faces.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles wondered, shaking his head before a whistle blew.

"Listen up!" Coach began, holding up a finger. "The meets been pushed to tomorrow, and this is the closest hotel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement to excepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely." 

"I'm gonna go talk to Lydia and Allison, think you can grab the key?" Harley asked quietly, Isaac nodding in response as she walked over to the two girls.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants." Coach yelled, holding out the keys. "You hear me? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

"Hey, you alright?" Harley asked, watching as Lydia stared at the motel in what was almost fear.

"I don't like this place." Lydia breathed, Allison letting out a short laugh.

"I don't think the people who own this place, like this place." Alli teased, her dimples showing as she grinned.

"I mean, it's no Hampton Inn, but it's only one night." Harley shrugged, nudging her lightly.

"A lot can happen in one night."

Isaac jumped when Danny put his hand on his shoulder, the boy giving him a a wide smile.

"It's a hotel, seize the opportunity." Danny grinned, placing two foil packages into his hand. Isaac looked up at him with wide eyes, the boy just shaking his head and walking away.

"What was that about?" Harley hummed, making him jump once again and shove his hand into his pocket.

"Uh, nothing." He shrugged, looking over at her. "Just cross country stuff."

"I really don't like the idea of them together." Harley frowned, adjusting her bag on her shoulder and crossing her arms.

"Trust me." Isaac muttered, shaking his head. "I don't either."

"Let's just get up to the room." She sighed, holding out her hand. He took it and she smiled, leading him up the stone stairs to room 220. When they unlocked the door she wrinkled her nose, looking up at him. "It smells like smoke."

"Well," He stepped inside, dropping his bag on the floor and looking around. He look in the flickering lamp and cracked mirror, giving her a wide smile. "It has new carpet?"

"Oh my god." Harley let out giggle, covering her mouth. She shook her head and walking inside as well, shutting the door and dropping her own bag. "Would you look at that, it's a dinosaur."