24; Breaking Boundaries

"Harley, you're gonna be late!"

"Hold on." Harley yelled back, slinging her bag over her shoulder and walking out of her room. She yanked the bedroom door shut, freezing when the knob came off into her hand. "Son of a-"

"Harley!" The blonde's eyes widened as she tried to shoved the broken knob into the door and slammed it in harshly with the heel of her hand, resulting in cracking the wood around the handle.

"Oh god." She breathed, dropping the knob and rushing downstairs, flashing her dad as smile as he shook his head.

"Why did I agree to have a kid?"

● ● ●

Harley was putting in her combo and texting Isaac at the same time, her boyfriend running late as usual. Her jaw twitched when she messed it up again, the girl putting it in a final time and yanking on the lock.

And off the locker.

She winced opening her locker and grabbing her art notebook before tossing the lock in and shutting it awkwardly.

"Well, well." Lydia sighed, a smug smile on her face as they entered the school. "Look who's no longer the crazy one."

"We're not crazy." Allison countered in an annoyed tone.

"Who's not crazy?" Harley asked, adjusting her bag on her shoulder as she walked over.

"Hallucinating, sleep paralysis?" Lydia listed off turning to look at them. "Does that sound crazy to you, Har?"

"Mildly." The blonde shrugged, making Stiles roll his eyes.

"We did die and come back to life." Scott pointed out. "That's gotta have some side effects, right?"

The bell rang in response, the five of them looking up.

"We keep an eye on each other, okay?" Stiles looked around at them before pointing at Lydia. "And Lydia stop enjoying this so much."

"Enjoying what?" She replied inoccently, making Harley chuckle and link arms with her.

"Let's get to class."

● ● ●

Harley gritted her teeth as she attempted to set up her easel, the damned thing not wanting to fold open right.

Isaac watched as she blew her bangs out of her face, letting out a grunt of irritation before slamming part of it into place, thus breaking the wood in half.

"Babe?" He mumbled, the girl looking up with an irritated look. "Take my easel, and I'll go get a new one."

"Yeah," She cleared her throat and nodded, running her hands through her hair. "I guess I don't know my own strength."

Since she had evolved, Isaac had noticed both the positives and negatives that followed.

Positives; She was back to her old self, she had regained her confidence, and had become all around stronger.

Negatives; She had a short fuse, her anger controlled most of her actions, and had become almost too strong.

"Mrs.Bordeux, can we get another easel?" Harley asked, standing up and smoothing out her skirt. "This one's broken."

"That won't be necessary, actually." The art teacher replied, holding out a pass. "You're requested in the office."

"Great." She whispered, taking it from her and walking out into the hall. It only took her a few minutes to get to the office, arriving at the same time as Scott. "What are you here for?"

Scott just shrugged, shaking his head. "You?"

"No clue." Harley replied, opening the door and gaining the secretary's attention. She didn't say anything, just pointed at the principal's door and sipped her coffee.

Scott opened the door this time, automatically freezing in the doorway.

"What-oh no." Harley shook her head, crossing her arms. "Not doing this."

"Sit." Agent McCall ordered, nodding towards the two chairs waiting for them. "And have a little respect for your mother."

"I would, but I don't recall having one." Harley gave him a sarcastic smile, completely dismissing the blonde woman who stood beside him in a deputy's uniform and sitting down.

"What's going on?" Scott asked slowly, sitting down next to her. "What'd we do?"

"Nothing at all." Rebekah smiled, shaking her head. "We just have news, and we thought we should tell you together."

"Scott, Harley's mother and I," Both teens watched as Rebekah laced her fingers with Rafael's, their stomachs dropping. "We've been seeing each other for almost a month now."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." She scoffed, shaking her head.

"Harley Lynn! Language!"

"Rebekah! Don't care!" Harley gasped, dropping her mouth open sarcastically.

"What the hell is this?" Scott spoke up, looking up at his father for answers. "How would this even happen?"

"Well, we've been working on a case together, and-"

"Yeah, I'm out." She scoffed, rolling her eyes and pushed herself out of her chair, going to the door.

"Harley-"

● ● ●

"Why are we out here again?" Harley sighed, stepping carefully over a large rock. "These are not hiking heels."

"Allison's been having trouble keeping her hands steady, I overheard her telling Lydia about coming out here to practice shooting." Isaac replied, ducking under a branch as Harley gave him a confused look.

"And why do we care about Allison Argent?" She inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"You guys are friends, right?"

"Barely." She crossed her arms, stopping when she heard yelling in the distance. "Did you hear that?"

Isaac nodded, the two of them taking off deeper into the preserve, showing up just in time to see Allison aiming an arrow at Lydia.

"Allison!" She called out as the arrow was shot, the girl lunging forward to grab it before it lodged itself into Lydia's skull.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Lydia." Allison gasped, dropping her bow.

"I get that the target is red," Harley breathed, pulling the arrow away from her friend's face. "But next time, don't aim for the redhead."

_________________________________________

Not edited

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT THE NEXT IS BETTER I PROMISE

HERE'S AN EDIT I MADE WHEN I WAS BORED TO MAKE UP FOR IT

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤

XX