•Parallels•

Just some parallels/character developments I came across or wrote intentionally. Will most likely be adding more as the stories progress

[Harsaac + abuse]
"Seriously, what the hell just happened?"
"He-he threw a glass at me and I healed."
"Right in front of him? Does he do that alot?
"I don't want to talk about it."
(Heartless; Lost Appetite)

"I don't want to talk about it."
"Well I do. What. Happened."
"He threw a glass at me, alright?"
(Cardiac Arrest; Mother Dearest)

[Harley + caring about Isaac]
"Since when do you care?
"I dont. I never will."
(Heartless; Lost Appetite)

"Isaac, you have to believe me when I say I care about you."
(Cardiac Arrest; Fix A Heart)

[Harsaac + relationship status]
"How would you describe your's and Isaac's relationship? Romantic, or-"
"Freinds. Just friends."
(Heartless; False Allegations)

"You also have a boyfriend who is worried about you upstairs."
(Cardiac Arrest; Memoria)
"I'm not your child, I'm your girlfriend."
(Cardiac Arrest; An Electrifying Turn Of Events)

[Harsaac + lacrosse feild moments ]
The blonde let out a huff of air and laid back next to him, her hair splaying out across the grass.
"You deserve better." Isaac's words startled Harley, the girl turning her head to stare at him. It was then she realized she had never taken the time to really look at him. She slowly took in his strong jawline and dimples, along with the curls that fell onto his forehead when his hair was messed up.
(Heartless; Disappointment)

"Here," Harley chimed, wandering out in the middle of the field with Isaac in tow and a blanket in her arms. After laying out the blanket she let out a huff of air and laid on her back, gesturing for him to join her. When he did, she smiled and turned her head to look at him. "You made me realize I deserved better than Jackson. Isaac, I looked at you, and I thought; god. I could fall in love with this boy if I let myself."
(Cardiac Arrest; Three Little Words)

[Isaac comforting Harley about Erica]
"She's gonna be okay." He murmured, pulling her into his chest. Harley froze for a moment before slowly hugging him back, her head resting on his shoulder.
(Heartless; Detention)

Isaac just shook his head and pulled her into his chest, her tears soaking through his shirt and fingers clutching the fabric.
"I know." He murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I know."
(Cardiac Arrest; Shattered)

[Harsaac + distracting from work]

Harley let out an agitated sigh and rubbed her face, blinking while she tried to focus on the problems in front of her. She finally tossed down her pencil and buried her face in her hands, trying to steady her breathing when a pair of lips pressed against the nape of her neck, arms sliding around her waist.
(Cardiac Arrest; Memoria)

When she reached his room he was sitting at a beat up desk, headphones in his ears with a notebook and math book in front of him. The blonde wandered up behind him, examining the problem before pulling out one of the earbuds. "X is negative seven."
(Cardiac Arrest; Three Little Words)

[Harley + being yanked into rooms by jerk admirers]
She had made it halfway down the hall when an arm reached out, pulling her into her dad's office. A hand slid around her waist and she smacked it away, a disgusted look on her face. "What do you think you're doing?"
"Oh c'mon," Jackson smirked, stepping forward. "Tell me it doesn't bring up some memories. Making out in your dad's office, doing other things."

(Heartless; Hostile)

As she walked past one of the empty classrooms someone grabbed her arm, yanking her in. "What the hell, Aiden?"

"What's wrong with you?" He asked abruptly, making her roll her eyes.
(Cardiac Arrest; Weakened State)

[Harley + Erica]

Harley watched sadly as they loaded Erica into an ambulance, biting down on the inside of her cheek. There was a pit in her stomach, the same one she always got after witnessing one of her episodes. It was a feeling she had grown used to, sitting in hospitals for most of her life.
(Heartless; Paroxysm)

When they finally pried her off, it took three men to restrain her while they loaded Erica onto a stretcher, the teen kicking and screaming.
Her elbow landed a hard blow to a paramedic's nose, the man releasing her to hold his face, giving her the ability to tear herself away and dart towards the stretcher.
(Cardiac Arrest; Shattered)