Tease

Present Day

Baekhyun loves waking up to Chanyeol's kisses. It is the only way he'll actually get up in the morning.

Even when he's been awake for hours, Baekhyun would pretend to be asleep just so Chanyeol can lean over and pepper his face with kisses. Sometimes Baekhyun feels as though Chanyeol is well aware that he's actually not asleep, but regardless, he goes ahead and kisses him anyway, and that is one of the reasons why Baekhyun loves being married to Park Chanyeol.

Another reason why Baekhyun loves being married to Chanyeol is that he gets to take care of him, whether he's prepared to or not.

This morning as Baekhyun laid in bed, eyes closed, waiting to hear the sounds of Chanyeol waking up, he realizes something was wrong when five minutes after the alarm had gone off, Chanyeol still haven't made any attempt to kiss him.

Opening his eyes, Baekhyun turns to his left and finds Chanyeol frowning in his sleep. That could only mean one thing.

Careful not to wake him, Baekhyun slowly extends his hand toward Chanyeol. He presses his palm against Chanyeol's forehead and frowns. Chanyeol was burning up.

"You're so hot," he whispers as he brushes Chanyeol's fringe away from his eyes, slightly pouting. "Not the y kind of hot either."

Just then Chanyeol leans into his touch and his eyes slowly open. Baekhyun watches as Chanyeol gradually blinks away sleep. When Chanyeol's warm brown eyes meet his, Baekhyun smiles at him.

"Morning, Yeol."

"Baek, I don't feel so good," Chanyeol mumbles, voice coarse.

"That's because you're sick," Baekhyun explains, cupping Chanyeol's face. "And you know what that means?"

Chanyeol pouts. "Sehun's going to kill me for missing work?"

Baekhyun scoffs. "No, I'll kill him if he tries to."

"Then what does it mean?"

Baekhyun snuggles closer to Chanyeol. "You being sick means I get to nurse you back to health! Isn't that exciting?!" he squeals.

"Mhm. Very exciting," says Chanyeol with a tiny smile.

"What should I do first? Call your doctor to schedule an appointment or your mother to let her know that you're sick?"

Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows. "Neither. Honestly, Baek, it's not that serious. I don't think we need to visit the doctor or worry my mother."

"But - "

"How about soup? Can you make me soup or maybe porridge? I would love some," says Chanyeol as he nuzzles Baekhyun's face.

"Fine. I'll see what I can do." Baekhyun presses his lips gently against Chanyeol's forehead. "Try not to miss me too much."

With a chuckle, Chanyeol nods.

As Baekhyun slips out of bed, he made sure to grab his cell phone from the nightstand. There's someone he needed to call. The one person he can always count on.

Twenty minutes later, as Baekhyun was pacing back and forth in the grand living room, a soft knock could be heard on the front door. Baekhyun wastes no time in opening the door, immediately grinning at the face that greets him.

"One order of chicken soup and rice porridge for a Park Baekhyun?" asks Luhan, his eyes smiling. He looks so bright and happy in the morning, Baekhyun wants to smother him. With love, of course.