Chapter Nine

Julianna's P.O.V

"Are we there yet?" I whined like a baby. 

Harry smirked. "Be patient, babe." 

He did not just call me that. "Listen Styles, you've kidnapped me, held me against my will, and know some of my secrets. I draw the line at you calling me babe." I scrunched my face up in disgust.

He laughed. "Yes Ma'am." 

5 minutes had past and I got extremely irritable. The car was silent and Curls seemed to be focusing on something so I decided to take out my phone and see my messages. My eyes opened in surprise.

"What's up?" Harry asked as he glanced over to the device in my hand.

"None of your business, nosy." I snapped.

"Ouch. It's Mr. Nosy to you!" He faked hurt. "Come one. Tell me." 

I rolled my eyes. "I just got 8 new messages." 

"So?" He replied ever so casually.

"So?" I responded. "That's the most I've ever gotten apart from Connor's constant morning wake up calls and birthday greetings!"

"I don't see how you can be friends with that guy." Harry said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "He is such a di-" 

"Don't you even start, Curls!" I cut him off. "He's my best friend." 

He laughed. "Ok. Ok. I still don't like him." 

I rolled my eyes. Might as well open up my messages. The first 5 were from someone called SexyLeprechaun. Niall. 

From: SexyLeprechaun

Hey Jules!  I heard you and Harreh had another argument after lunch. Hope everything is ok. I'm here for you, just call me and I'll be there. :)

P.S: It's Nialler. Like the name? ;)

xx

From: SexyLeprechaun

Hey! Where are you? You're missing out on having the most amazing partner in making brownies. If you ditch me, I'll eat them all. Don't leave me all aloneeee :(

xx

From: SexyLeprechaun

So you ditch me, and you're ignoring me? :'( I hope you have fun where ever you are! Unless you're sick, then don't have fun. The brownies taste delicious by the way. DON'T LEAVE ME IN STUDY HALL.

From: SexyLeprechaun

Seriously. WHERE ARE YOU!?!? I'm waiting for you by the swings. Please come. :(

From: SexyLeprechaun

I am officially worried. Well, I'm off to P.E. Since you left, you owe me something. >:)

Oh wow. This boy is crazy.

"Who was that?" Harry asked.

"Niall." I shrugged.

"What did he want?" Harry asked, his arms tensed and dug into the steering wheel. 

"Well, if you must know, he's asking why I ditched him in Home Ec. and Study Hall." 

I looked at the next 3 messages. I couldn't help but smile at the concerning boys that I have just recently made friends with.

From: ZaynMakesMeCrazyy