Chapter Seven

Julianna's P.O.V

So after the game, Connor took me to this little ice cream shop. As we ate, he brought up Curls and ask me to never, ever have a 'thing' for him. Him and his American lingo. As if I would ever remotely consider the annoying, self centered, jerk face, obnoxious, gay, wanker, mean, irresponsible, shady, two faced, full of shit twat who's name is Harry Styles!

Connor drove me home and I was greeted, more like glared at, step mother and sisters. Let the torture begin.

"Julianna!" Clarise screamed. "Make me tea!"

"Sure." I replied, with no emotion to my voice. I walked down to the kitchen to make her a cuppa but am still being bombarded with;

"Julianna! I want a crumpet!"

"Julianna! I need help in math!"

"Julianna! Where is my bag!" 

Suck it up, Knight, suck it up. 

After a grueling 5 hours of obeying their every need, it was 11 o'clock and I plopped myself onto my bed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was the same old thing. I got ready, made breakfast, did some chores, got blamed for stuff I didn't do. I was about to leave but Henrietta ran in screaming with the mail.

"OH MY GOSH!" She squealed as she jumped up and down. "I GOT A LETTER!" 

I bit my tongue to stop myself from saying something really sarcastic.

"From who?" Fiona asked with a mouth full of 'diet cereal.' That girl does not need a diet, she is a pole. Soon she might pass out.

"Justin friggin Bieber!" She squealed. My ears were bleeding. "Oh and there's something for you freak." She said flatly as she chucked the letter at me.

As much as I hate being called names by the twins, I got a letter! I, Julianna Knight, geek of the century, minga of all mingas, got a letter! It must be spam, or a prank. I opened it up and no letter, no card no writing whatsoever. Just a ticket to the Welcome Back Dance. This must be from Connor. Yep. Only he would do this so I won't stay back and watch soccer re runs all night.

After the grueling morning that is my life, I went outside and hopped on my Star Stryker and drove out of the gates. It was only 6:30 so the place was still pretty dim. I really wanted to see wanted to stop at the beach but I had to get early to school to see if I made it on the team. I drove into the parking lot and was greeted by 4 happy, yet tired, smiles and Curls, who looked rather anxious.

"You know, that bike is pretty damn beautiful." Zayn said as he checked out my bike.

"Hello to you too, Zayn." I smiled.

"Anna Banana! I missed you so much!" Louis said as he threw me into one of his bear hugs.

"It's only been 1 day." I pointed out.

"A day of torture." He pouted.

"Hey don't I deserve a hug as well?" Zayn smiled smugly.

"I would give you one but you're too busy checking out my bike." I replied.

"Oh come here!" He said as he also threw me into one of his hugs. Zayn smelt like oceanic mint and tobacco. Wait, he smokes?

"Hey Jules, how are you feeling today?" Liam piped in. Concern filled his face.

"I'm good, do you want a hug?" Before he could reply, I ran up and gave him a big bear hug causing him and I to stumble over.

"Need a hand?" Said the thick Irish accent. Niall extended his hand out to me and I gladly took it.