Chapter Eleven

Julianna's P.O.V

"Okay." I sighed. "If you'll be staying in my house, you will follow my rules."

We were gathered in the living room. The lads were sprawled out on the couches and I was in front of them giving orders. After the little incident that happened in kitchen, I told them they could stay the night. Why? Because Louis' puppy dog face is irresistible, that's why.

"Oh great." Zayn said as he readjusted himself. "Here comes Sergent Knight."

"That's Lieutenant Knight to you, Malik." I snapped. "Rule one, don't touch anything that isn't supposed to be touched."

"Like you babe?" Curls winked over at me. Pervert. I chose to ignore him

"No, you idiot. Like the paintings, sculptures, glass, anything breakable." I warned, purposefully glaring at Louis.

"What?" He screamed.

"Rule two, do not enter Clarise's room, the Twins' room and most importantly my room." I emphasised.

"Who's Clarise?" Liam asked.

"My caring, most loving step mother." Sarcasm dripping off of my mouth.

"Why would we go in there?" Niall asked.

"Oh I don't know? Have a fetish for cougar knickers?" I shrugged my shoulders. Niall turned red which caused chuckles from the rest of the lads.

"Harry has a thing for cougars, aye Hazzah?" Zayn winked over at him. I looked over to Curls, he was looking at his hands as if they were the most fascinating thing on earth.

"That was one time." Curls mumbled.

"Rule three, do not, under any circumstances, touch my ice cream that is in the fridge." I warned looking over all of the lads' heads. "I'm not joking. I will harm you if you do."

"Speaking of food, when are we going to eat?" Niall whined.

"I can call for pizza." Liam offered.

"Okay, well, you do that." I said. "We can watch a movie till it gets here."

"TOY STORY." Liam screamed. He then headed over to the phone to order pizza.

"Toy Story it is then."

Harry's P.O.V

Today is probably the best day of my life. She forgave me. You cannot compete with that! I'm so happy. I probably was grinning the entire night, of course until Julianna had to turn all ninja and tackle Niall and when Zayn mentioned the cougar thing. That was a bad point in my life. But now I'm seeing the light.

I still wanted to go to the dance with Julianna. I need to ask her, I was going to but the rest of the lads are here. Don't get me wrong, I love them, they're like brothers. But I need to do it private. Plus Niall is here. It's so obvious he fancies her. I think she may too.

Liam went to order pizza, Zayn is on his phone probably on Facebook, Louis is poking Zayn's cheek, Niall is helping Julianna set up the T.V so we can watch the movie. Niall probably put on his leprechaun charm because now Julianna is laughing frantically. Her laugh, it's intoxicating. It can light up an entire room.

"Niall!" She smacked him on his arm still laughing. "You are a complete and utter dork, you know that?"

Niall's face lit up with glee. "I try."

I wanted to throw up. It was a disgusting sight to see.

"Mate, calm down, you're fuming up." A voice said to me. I turned to my side and was met by Louis. He was giving me a reassuring smile.