Dark Revealations

Sacrifice must be made.

Tenebris knew that.

He would sacrifice the wolf. The Ostium Malitia would only open if powerful blood was spilled was spilled on it's doorstep. You couldn't just kill anyone.

But, still.

Something was stopping him.

A persistent itch.

Like something was trying to tear him apart from the inside.

Trying to get out.

These past weeks, Tenebris admitted he had not been fully feeling like himself. Something was different, but he just couldn't place his bloody fingers on it.

Tenebris at the moment was not watching the prisoners. He had withdrawn himself to another plane. It was almost peaceful here. It was like Glamora had been in the old days. Something gave him the feeling he was supposed to be in Glamora, but he wasn't dead yet. He had escaped death so many times. Despite what the old wolf said.

He lay there, and an old nursery rhyme came into his memory.

Stay in the light my son.
Even when darkness won.

You're a joyful glow.
The evil will always go.

Stay in the light my son.
Born under a midnight sun.

My love for you, never undone.
Stay in the light my son.

Tenebris had not the slightest inkling what it meant, or why he even knew it in the first place.

But it was a Ghost lullaby.

Something was different.

He opened his eyes. Anger flooding him suddenly. Why should he be sitting around singing songs? He was Tenebris!

He needed to attack something. He wanted to.

He shoved the guard outside his den to the ground, she didn't get up again. Then let out a ferocious howl.

All the wolves in his camp immediately looked up at him.

Every single one of their eyes was black and lifeless.

"To arms, the battle awaits us." Tenebris snarled.