Let the Rain Fall (A Gale, Nalu, and Jerza fan fiction)

**************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Remember me saying how I was going to wait until July to post this? Well, I lied. This girl can't wait a whole month when I'm itching to get this story published!!!! So you're welcome, peeps! Well, for once, I'm doing something a little off form what I usually do.  Each couple will have their own chapter together, kind of like how I did it in the Dragon's Burning Love Series. Each couple has a different scenario going on: There's the Forbidden Love, then there's the Love-Hate love, and finally, there's Tragic Love. Can you guess which one will have which? MUA HA HA HA HA HA! Well, here's the Prologue ( which may be veeeeery long XD), ENJOY!!!!!

Oh, and Lisanna won't be evil, I swear!

**************************************************************************************************************************

NatsuxLucy

"Natsu," young Lucy called out, both frightened and excited at the same time, "come out come out wherever you are!" Lucy was in her back yard, searching for her pink-headed best friend for fun. She heard giggling behind the bushes and grinned an evil grin. She tip-toed to the bushes, trying to frighten her friend. When she pounced, her calculations were correct. She landed on Natsu, who screamed with surprise. "Mua ha ha! Now I'm going to tickle you to death!"

"No!" Natsu laughed once Lucy began to tickle his waist. "Not that! Anything but that!" Natsu, using all the strength, flipped Lucy to the ground, snickering maliciously. "Now it's your turn, Luuuuuuucy!"

"NO!" Lucy smiled. But it was too late. Her sides were already hurting from being tickled too much. She kept on laughing and laughing and laughing so much she thought she was going to we herself. Finally, Natsu gave up and just rolled by her side, taking deep breaths after laughing so much. "You...are...evil...," Natsu laughed.

"Idiot," Lucy breathed as well, "it's your fault for getting exposed. Didn't you learn to control your own laughter."

"I think we both know that's impossible." Lucy laughed at his comment. She knew very well that it would be impossible for her best friend to laugh. His laugh was so contagious that he would laugh for no reason, making Lucy laugh. She squeezed on to her fluffy bunny, who she named "Juliet". "When are you gonna give up that rabbit?" Natsu asked.

"Why should I? She's been with me since I was a toddler!"

"I know, and I love Juliet, believe me, but you're ten years old! Aren't you getting a bit big for dolls?"

"Just because your older than me, doesn't mean you can act like it," Lucy hissed. She slowly thought in mind about the age difference between her and Natsu. It was only a year, but soon it would make a huge impact on the both of them. "I can't believe your going to be in middle school next month," Lucy sighed sadly.

"Hey, don't be like that," Natsu smiled, rolling to his side. "You'll still see me around."

"But not as much as in elementary school! Your new school is twelve blocks from the elementary school!" Lucy cried, a tear coming down her face. "I'm scared that Natsu is going to find better friends than me and ditch me!" Natsu crawled closer to Lucy, smiling. It was true, Natsu was a whole year older than Lucy exactly, but that never stopped their friendship. Natsu was always drawn to Lucy's happiness and creativity. But there was also the way Lucy looked that drew him closer to her. Her hair has always been long, at least to her back, and was braided into pigtails. She wore big-black glasses that made her brown eyes shine, which fascinated Natsu. She also liked wearing dresses and skirts and pretended that she was "Princess of Bookland". Natsu wrapped his arms around Lucy and whispered, "Idiot princess. There's no way I can ever leave your side."