A New Acquaintence

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers! So yeah, I'm obsessed with something that has amazed my eyes so much: Attack On Titan. I am in love with that anime sooo much!! It has bumped Naruto and Bleach away and is tied for number  1 with Fairy Tail!! I just love it all~! The music, the animation, the plot, and best of all: LEVI!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE LEVI! If you guys haven't heard of it, you can watch it on crunchyroll, animefreak, and other anime sites! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 20, ENJOOOOY!

***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

I'd never really been to a hospital before, but never did I realize that it could be so much fun.

"Natsu!" Lucy was screaming. "Stop it!" I was pushing her bed in full speed throughout the hospital. Nurses and doctors were yelling at us to stop, but I didn't want the fun to end. Papers were flying everywhere as we bumped into random nurses and attendings. Lucy continued to scream to the top of her lungs, "Natsu!" 

After a whole half hour of riding, I finally rolled her back to her room. She glared at me viciously. Her hair was all over the place, and she was still shaking. "Are you out of your mind!"

I laughed. "I'm just trying to make being hospitalized a little bit more fun." I sat down on a mobile chair and sat close to her. I touched her hand and said, "It pains me to see you look so bored."

Lucy looked at me, her eyes softening. She sighed and placed her hand over her heart. "You know, I thought my pacemaker was going to burst. Then you'd have to give me your heart."

I smiled. "Don't you already have it?"

She smiled. "Yeah, I guess." I grinned wider and slowly pressed my lips against Lucy's. She gently kissed me back. I got up and cupped her face, kissing her even more. Suddenly, we were interrupted by an awkward cough. I pulled away and saw Mirajane standing by the door, her face completely flushed. "You guys sure have created quite a...commotion in the main hall."

"Natsu was just trying to show me a great time," Lucy sighed.

"Does showing a great time include wreaking havoc in an enviornment of healing," Mira asked, raising an eyebrow. I half-heartedly laughed and aplogized. "It won't happen next time, I promise."

"Good, other wise I'll be telling your mother," Mira winked. "Natsu, can I speak to you outside for a minute."

I nodded. I gave Lucy a quick peck on the cheek and followed her outside of Lucy's room. The minute she closed the door behind her, Mira's facial expression changed to a more worried look. "What's wrong?"

"It's Lucy's CT scans. We think their might be something threatening Lucy's pacemaker." 

My eyes widened. "What? What could it be? Is it life threatening? Will she need another surgery?"

"Calm down, Natsu. We think their might be something there. To have a better look, we'll take her in for an MRI scan next week when the machine's ready." I took a deep breath to calm my paniced heart. Mira chuckled. "You really care about her, don't you?"

I nodded and looked through the window. Lucy was slowly beginning to drift to sleep, her head begining to cushion against her pillow. I smiled at her sleepy face. "I don't want to lose her again." I felt Mira's hand on my shoulder. She sighed, "Look at you, acting like her husband at the age of eighteen! I'm twenty-eight and I don't even have a boyfriend yet!"