Sweet Beginnings (NSFW)

Chaper (idk iI forgot someone remind me) 

Sweet Beginnings

Levy Pov

I felt a soft nibble on ear before Gajeel began to devour me. He ravished my body with kisses on along my jaw, neck, collar bones, and then the tops of my breasts that poked out from my thin spaghetti strap shirt. The straps dared to fall off of my slender shoulders and reveal me. I was feeling so vulnerable as he sucked on my neck. He kissed me with such a hunger comparable to a dragon about to feast on prey. I shook a little unable to handle the amount of pleasure I had been receiving. Moans escaped my lips as he pulled me into our hotel room and laid me on his bed. The bedroom was a little messy and luggage crowded our room because we hadn't had a chance to pack up. I peeked over at it wanting to avoid eye contact after emitting such a shameful noise. My cheeks flared up and I pulled his face to my lips once more. His intensity awakened an arousal from deep within me.

I tugged his shirt hoping he'd remove it. He obliged, I began admiring his tan skin that was glazed slightly with perspiration. My fingers gently began tracing over his abs that were as hard as steel. As I got lower and lower his  body hit almost seemed to increase. He emitted a low animalistic growl as I touched his v line and stuck my fingers in the waist band of his boxers. Who knew he'd be this sensitive. He slowly but surely began to tug down my shirt exposing my hardened nipples. Almost like a reflex my hands moved swiftly to cover them, I was mortified. This was the farthest we ever have gone.

He looked at me, He understood. We exchanged looks, no one said anything for a while. The stifling silence became unbearable. He grabbed my arms and pinned me on the bed. He stared at my breasts for awhile not saying anything. Unable to take the excruciating silence and tension I opened my mouth to speak. "Why are you looking at them like that?" I blushed madly.

My voice seemed to shake him out of hypnotic trance almost like he'd been sleeping for 7 years. "I can't admire the things I like anymore?," he leaned down and cupped my breasts tightly gently sucking on the nipple. "mmph," I held his face close enough to hear my heartbeat. My panties seemed to get wetter every passing second.

"Fuck, you're so cute. I'm going to take off the rest alright?," he whispered into my ear. His breath tickled it. After I made no objection, he slid my pants and then my panties down. I spread my legs open, " D-D-Do what you must," I said softly looking to the side. I looked and smiled sheepishly at the pictures of us in the hotel's vanity. I love this boy. I want to give him my everything I thought. Whatever was coming my way I wanted to prepare for it.

He took my shy words as an invitation to put his head in between and start licking down there. I gasped and pushed his head back. He persisted to suck on my clit while I tugged his wild black hair. After 10 minutes of this. My legs shook uncontrollably and I felt so weak. Soon I felt some fluid seep out of me. I panted and watched his reaction. He looked up and licked his lips slowly.

"Do you have any condoms?" I asked shakily trying to recover.

He rummaged through his wallet and found one. He nodded, "Think you can take it?" he asked.

"guess we'll see, won't we?" I said before reaching up to kiss his lips. He pulled off his pants and boxers. His member laid against his bellybutton. Out of curiosity I stroked it, Gajeel groaned softly. "Don't do that," he whined. I giggled, his embarrassment put me a bit more at ease. He was about to put the condom on when I said "Wait,"

"what?"

"I wanna try something first." I leaned down and licked the tip of his member grinning as he shivered.

" I thought I told you not to do that."

"Why?"

"cause I said so.." he said lowly