The Banished Prince

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! I am über shocked on how well this fan fiction is going!!!! You all seem to like it so much, which makes me super happy!!!! So I've been getting a lot of messages, both on Kik and in my wattpad inbox, and you all keep on telling me to hurry with the updates....look, I know it seems good, but Im really taking my time into writing this.mI. Trying to make it the Fairy Tail style of like Dawson's Creek or something...LOL. Anyhoo, here's Chapter 9, ENJOOOOOOOY!

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Gajeel P.O.V

I left the apartment before the old couple could even realize that I was awake. I didn't bother to make breakfast, but saw a key and a card lying on the table. I picked it up and read the card with confusion. "Let's forget that last night ever happened. Hope you enjoy your new present!-Dad." I scoffed, but still took the keys. I walked out of the apartment and gasped at what I saw. Outside was a shiny and brand new Harley sitting on the parking lot. I chuckled with amusement. So this is the game the old man is playing.  

I slid my fingers upon the handles and whistled with amusement. It was vintage, which meant is was very expensive. I sat on the seat and placed my hands firmly on the handles.  I put the key in the ignition and listened to the engine purr with pleasure. "I'm gonna enjoy this."

It felt so good to to feel the wind blow through my hair. I know it wasn't the most manly thing, but it was a good feeling, especially when you've been cramped in a cell for most of my life. The air smelled so good; it was a good day to be breathing.

When I reached the school grounds, I noticed people were staring at me as I parked my bike. Whispers were floating on the school grounds. I didn't bother with them. Although it was only my second day here, I was pretty much used to them. Even in juvie I was stared at and whispered about me. I mean, it wasn't every day that a kid "killed" his mother and threatened to kill his father. I took my book bag and walked to the entrance when I noticed Levy standing out front, holding her bag close to her chest. I waved my hand. "Yo," I greeted.

She gave me a scowl look. "I only stayed here to tell you that we have today, since we didn't have it yesterday."

I groaned. "Seriously? I don't feel like it."

"Well, if you want to pass all these tests and not get held back, you have too!" She hissed. "I don't want to do it either! There are so many things I could be doing."

"Like?" I asked. Her face blushed and she looked away. "That's none of your business!"

"Levy! Come on already!" An orange-haired man called out. 

"Coming!" She responded. She darted her eyes at me once more and hissed quietly, "You better show up at the library!" She ran to her friends. The orange-haired kid eyed me weirdly and wrapped his arm around Levy. Weirdo, I said in my mind. The suddenly rang. It was time for class.

My first class of the day was P.E. I don't know how, but I knew that it wasn't going to be a good class. I was standing there with a bunch of other kids in our shorts and FTA t-shirts. Everyone were keeping their distance from me, muttering more gossip about me that I didn't even bother with. The teacher, Mr. Tart, walked into the gym, pushing his chest up in the air and hiding his eyes ina  a pair of sunglasses.  With  his huge, deep voice, he yelled. "Hello students!"

"Hello Mr. Tart!" Everyone minus me yelled.

"Do you know what we are going to do today!" 

"What are we going to do today, Mr. Tart!"