The Loss of A Great One

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Guess what? DRUGS! That's right, I'll be getting my wisdom teeth taken out (ALL OF THEM) and ya know what that means? Vicodin and Narcotics....Yummy :). But the worst part is I have to go to a meeting the very next day for school......Oops...Anyhoo, here's Chapter 35, ENJOY!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning, I found a sleeping Natsu next to me, securing me with his arms all around my body with one hand around my waist and the other one underneath my head.  I turned my head to face Natsu and smiled. He looked so peaceful when he's asleep, so innocent. I almost didn't want to wake him up so I could watch him sleep. But he suddenly did, fluttering his perfect eyes open to look at me. He stroked my cheek his his fingers and whispered, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I whispered back. 

"Have a nice sleep?" He asked. I smiled and brought myself closer to him and his neck. "Not really. There was a man in my bed. At least he kept me warm."

"Glad I could be of service. But it's going to cost you something."

"Oh? And what's that?"

"This," he muttered before placing his lips on top of mine. I kissed him back sweetly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then slowly began to move and hovered over me, deepening his kiss. I kissed him back, but quickly pulled away for air before he could attack me again with his lips. Dear God, I keep forgetting how much of a kisser he is, I groaned in my mind.

"I swear to God, one day you two are gonna forget about me and just have sex in front of me," a familiar voice growled. The two of us froze and followed the voice to the other bed. It ended up being Acasia, staring at us with annoyance and eating a bag of potato chips. She gulped down her food and asked, "Lets please keep this at least PG-13, okay?" Natsu and I stared at each other and couldn't help but laugh.  Natsu rolled to his side and helped me sit up against the pillow. "Sorry you had to see that," I apologized.

"Just don't do it again. If I don't die from the cancer, I'll die from nausea because of the two of you acting all lovey-dovey." 

"Well 'ya know what kid? When you find a boyfriend, you'll probably be the same way," Natsu snickered. She ate one more chip, emphasizing the crunch noise. "Whatever, lover boy. What's the plan today for you two?"

"Im just hanging with my girl today," he smiled, wrapping his arm around me. I leaned my head against his shoulder and sighed. "I already told you, you don't have to. You have a life outside the hospital."

"Doesn't mean I don't want to hang with you," he said, gently kissing my beanie-covered head.

"Ugh, while you two are having eye sex, I'll be in testing all day with this apparently new and amazing doctor. Yay," she said sarcastically. She brought forward the bag of potato chips and offered us some. I raised my hand and said, "I can't eat that."

"Neither can I, but 'ya know what, who gives a damn anymore," she rolled her eyes and took another bite of the chip. Suddenly, a nurse came in, and Acasia quickly hid the chips under her mattress. "It's time for the testing," the nurse smiled. She nodded and walked over to her and the wheelchair. As  she was wheeled away, she saluted to the two of us. We both laughed as she disappeared from our sight. When the door closed, Natsu began to kiss my cheek repeatedly. I chuckled and asked, "What's up with you today?"