A Heart for A Heart

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! So, yeah, I'm watching Heroes, for the sake of the mighty Zachary Quinto, and then, suddenly, BOOM! Chapter Idea! I was dancing like a fool! Sometimes I wonder, Is there really something wrong? And then I realize, Yeah, pretty much. Get a Doctor.  Lol Anyhoo, here's Chapter 23, ENJOY!!!!

P.S- SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY! FINALS ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS! That's the reason why I haven't updated in a while.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V

When I woke up this morning, it was Christmas. How could I tell? Because my little sister barged into my rooms carrying Happy and Carla coverd in ribbons. She jumped on top of my bed and squealed to the top of her lungs, "IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

I remembered how I used to be so excited for this holiday. I mean, there were presents, snow, cookies and milk, Santa, and so many things in red, green, and white. I remember how this used to be my favorite holiday in the whole world. But like most teenagers, the holiday just became...well, a holiday to me. I slowly got up from bed and groaned. I looked over at my clock and saw thaat it was only nine thirty. "Why'd you wake me up so early?"

"Because there are stacks of presents with my name on it and I want to open them NOW," Wendy growled. She jumped off my bed and ran down the stairs while the cats cried for mercy. I sighed and slowly walked down stairs in nothing but sweatpants. By the time I got to the livingroom, I could already see my mother and sister ripping through the wrapping paper. Sometimes I wondered how I was related to these people. "Waaah, rollerskates from Dad!"

"I got a nice bracelet from your father too! Even when he's far away he stills sends me nice things," my mother swooned. I laughed and joined my female family members and the sea of wrapping paper. I opened a few of them and got some alright gifts: some jeans, sweaters, t-shirts from some aunts, the usual. But when I found Dad's present, it caught my eye. It was a pretty small box covered in nothing but in brown paper packages tied up in string. I picked it up with one hand and slowly pulled the string. I opened it to find a key. I looked back at my mom, and she simply simled. My eyes widened when I realized what I thought it was. "You're kidding."

"Yup," my mother smiled. "You're new car is sitting out by the curb as we speak. Excitement arose within me. I rushed over to the window to see that she was right. A shiny black grey car was parked on the side of the curb in front of our house. I literally jumped up and down with excitement. I gave my mom a huge hug and kept repeating, "Thank you!" 

"Aw, you deserve it. Think of it as both a Christmas and a graduation present from me and your father."

"How did you guys even afford this?"

"Let's just say that being a principal and an executive detective has it's advantages. Just don't go crashing that car."

"Do you really trust him with a car?" Wendy asked. "He might make everything go KABLOOEY!"

"Shaddup, Wendy," I laughed. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs. I ran into my room  and grabbed a shirt for me to wear. When I opened my closet door, the first thing that fell was Juliet. She plopped onto the ground,  making a squeak sound. I picked it up and examined from ears to paws. 

Then, an idea burned bright in my head.

"Hey Mom," I called out from my room, "can I borrow some wrapping paper!"