A Love Connection Like No Other

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Guess what......SCHOOOOOOOOOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER *INTO GUITAR SOLO*!!!! DEAR GOD FINALLY LIKE FOR REAL OMG!!! XD Freshman year = check! Three...more...years to go....On that depessing note, here's Chapter 32, ENJOOOOOY!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V

I could feel the time closing near. I haven't left my bed in over a week, and I didn't want to ever leave. I had no energy. I had stopped with the pudding cups and the hours long of television. I always just stared out the window as I saw various people  people walked through the streets. Acasia would occasionally walk in and ask if I wanted to do anything. I would usually say yes, but in my heart I didn't want to do it. When Len visited, I put the biggest smile I could. He would soon leave on a year-round tour with his orchestra, so he'd spend more and more time with me. 

I already knew I was a dead man walking, so why not just face it. 

One day, someone came that really surprised me.

Natsu.

I hadn't seen him since he broke up with me almost two weeks ago. It wasn't like I was angry at him or anything. I didn't think I could. But I couldn't help but feel even more depressed. He didn't know what I was going through right now.  He didn't even know that my cancer had spread and my time was cut in half. He walked in with a box of DVDs and a very shy face. "Hey Luce."

I gave him a faint smile. "Hi," was all I said.  He sat down at the end of my bed and raised for a split second before quickly putting it down. I built up the courage to just grab his hand and whisper, "You don't have to be shy with me."

Natsu smiled. "Alright, I brought a bunch of movies to choose from. We could watch Fast and Furious, or if you're feeling a little musical-y, then we could watch something like Beauty and the Beast, or if you feel like crying your eyes out, we can watch Brokeback Mountain." (A/N: Brokeback Mountain is probably the greatest movie of all time...If you didn't like it, I'd question your sanity.)

"You'd be willing to watch the third one with me?" I chuckled. He nodded, raising the cowboy movie in the air. I ended up choosing that movie for the sake of not wanting to remember the musical I couldn't be apart of and the fact that I hated racing movies. He hopped up and put slipped the DVD into the DVD player. He pressed play and plopped his way back to my bed. I wasn't really surprised with his behavior. Before we dated, we were best friends, completely comfortable with each other. "So what's this movie about?" Natsu asked. 

"You mean you don't know?" I asked, baffled.

"Not really. It said on the cover 'Based off the award winning novel' and girls seem to like those kind of movies don't they?"

"Natsu, this is a homosexual movie," I chuckled. "Guy on guy."

His eyes widened. He slapped his hand upon his forehead and groaned. "Well how am I supposed to know that?"

"The cover."

"Whatever," he muttered. "I thought they were brothers." As we watched the movie, I continued to laugh at Natsu's reaction. At the scene where Ennis and Jack reunited after four years and how they aggressively began making out against the wall. I began to feel a little uncomfortable with Natsu right next to me. I was confused. I've been confused ever since he broke up with me. He was saying how he would still love me yet he couldn't be with me. I mean, what was up with that? Every time I would try and get closer to him, he would slightly move away. It was as if he was spacing himself from me more and more. Suddenly, my alarm clock begins to buzz, meaning it was time to take my pills. I slowly began to get up, but Natsu stopped me and asked, "What's wrong?"