The Trip (Part 1)

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! First of all, I'm not dead. I am breathing, but ya know what? I've been so fucking lazy XD this chapter has been just SITING on my computer for who knows how long, and after SEVERAL and SEVERAL comments and messages about it, I decided that I was going to finish it...last month. Now it's finals week, so I thought I'd owe you guys something. I'm sorry that its short. Again, I was lazy. So here's your Chapter, SO CALM YO TITS PEOPLE! Anyhoo here's finally Chapter 36, ENJOOOOY!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Levy P.O.V

I impatiently waited at the train station, awaiting for my...I honestly didn't know what to call Gajeel anymore at that point.

After everything had happened between me and my family and Gajeel's involvement in it, I had completely ignored him. But that still didn't stop him from the constant texts and the constant voice mails he had left me. The girls had told me to go easy on him, since he'd apologized over a billion times. But to tell you the truth...I didn't know if I was actually ready to forgive him or not.

Soon, I found Gajeel walking his way over to the platform with a simple, small luggage and a strange satchel hanging across his body. When our eyes met, there was a sudden sinking feeling. Seeing his face after a few days, and especially his apologetic eyes, made my heart almost drop. But being the prideful being I am, I didn't show my true emotions and simply said, "You're here."

Gajeel took a deep breath and continued to stare down at me. "Yeah, I'm here. I mean, you're here too, aren't you?" My heart skipped a beat when he said that. He still cares, I thought to myself. Even after ignoring him for a few days. I shook the thought out of my mind and continued to hold my ground. "That doesn't mean that I want you here."

Gajeel sighed. "Look, Levy-"

"I don't want to talk about it," I snapped. "I am here for Lucy and Lucy only, so don't get your hopes up about anything happening this week!" His eyes flickered in sadness. He reached out to me, but I backed away almost instantly. Then, there was the sound of the train's shrieking whistle blowing, and the conductor yelling for all boarding passengers to board the train. Without saying another word, I whipped my hair back and walked towards the train.

Due to my lack of foreshadowing, Gajeel and I were stuck in a booth together. Alone. I sat down on one side of the booth and simply looked at through the window as the train rushed its way on the tracks. Once in a while, I would quickly take a glimpse at whatever Gajeel was doing. There was even a time Gajeel was adjusting his luggage standing up, giving me a perfect view of his butt. Damn, why does he have to have a great ass, I thought in agony, my face turning ridiculously red.

I had slept in the train for a few hours, and my body went from slightly freezing to slightly warm. My eyes slowly opened and I saw nothing but big, tan muscular arms wrapped protectively around my waist. My eyes widened when I recognized whose arms they were. I slowly looked up a slee ing Gajeel resting his head on top of mine. He looked so peaceful and calm when he's asleep; so very innocenct. A small part of me wanted to push him off and yell at him for touching me without my permission. But there was a bigger part of me who missed this. I missed the way he skin felt on mine. I missed his warm embrace. If only he had actually told me about my parents, otherwise this trip would be a lot more...enjoyable? I didn't want to do this anymore. I didn't want to be mad at Gajeel forever.

I adjusted my head against his chest and took a deep breath. I gently laced my fingers with his and almost felt at ease. I suddenly felt a familiar pair of lips on my forehead that made my head tingle. "I see you're awake," he murmured softly, making me shiver down my spine. I nodded. "I don't like fighting with you."