First Date

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers! So yeah, summer is coming soon! Usually I don't do anything, but I'm pretty stoked! Going to like four concerts( Warped Tour, Panic at the Disco, You Me At Six, and Beyonce and Jay-Z), taking some summer classes, volunteer work, summer softball...THIS IS AMAZING XD! I ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 31, ENJOOOOY!!!

P.S- That new Chapter of Fairy Tail......I KNEW I LOVED LUCY FOR A REASON!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

Erza P.O.V

"You're an idiot!" I yelled through the phone.

"How!" Levy yelled on the other side of the line. I was in my room, just getting out of the shower, when Levy called me to confirm what was probably the most idiotic plan I've heard come out of the brainiac's mouth. I put on my fluffy white robe and sat on my bed with my legs crossed. "Do you even know how far Aubos is from Fiore!"

"It's only a two-day travel! We'll be taking the train!"

"That is also the other problem: You'll be going to a different country. With your boyfriend. Just the two of you."

"And that means...?"

"God, I thought you were the smart one!" I groaned, falling backwards on my bed. I flipped around and explained, "Levy...When a boy and a girl are left alone...that could bring some very...intimate feelings." There was silence on the other line. It was a silence so long I actually thought that she had hung up. Suddenly, there was a familiar high-pitched squeal that blasted my ear drums. "Oh God....Erza, I'm not ready for that! Not for....sex!"

"Levy, just calm do-"

"Calm down! Erza, you're talking to a girl who didn't know where babies came from until I was fifteen! How can I do...that!"

"Levs!" I yelled, trying to calm her down. "This Gajeel we're talking about. When it comes to you, he turns into the most gentle person I've ever met. He won't force anything on you."

"But what you just said-?"

"If he loves you enough, he can wait a thousand years until you're ready." I could hear a deep sigh come from the other line. "Thanks Erza. I'm gonna go visit Luce. Catch you later?"

"Mm," I answered before hanging up on the phone. At that exact moment, I could hear the doorbell ring from the first story door. I groaned and simply walked out of my room wearing my sweatpants and tank-top. I walked down my cold stairs as little drops water fell from the ends of my hair and onto the stairs. The doorbell rang again, showing the visitor's impatience. I growled as I grabbed the door handle and swung open and yelled, "What do you want!"

Little did I know that it was Jellal standing in the doorway. I stared at him blankly. He gave me a small wave and simply said, "Hey." I sighed with frustration and ran my fingers through my hair. "Shit, Jellal, I didn't know it was you!"

"Sorry. This kind of the first time I'm on your property, isn't it?"

"Um, yeah!" I exclaimed. "You're lucky my grandma isn't back until tomorrow morning."

"Exactly," he grinned, "which is why I brought these." In his right hand was a clear plastic bag filled with what looked like a bunch of clothes and wigs. I raised my eyebrow in suspicion. "Jellal...What is all this?"

"Well, we haven't really been out on a date yet."

"We've been on a date."

"I don't think making out in the classroom, my car, and my apartment count."