-1-

"HEATHER!" Mrs. G called for me. I angrily paused my sidemen video and walked out of my room. As I was walked into her office she smiled and motioned for me to sit down.

"Mrs. G you know I dont like being called that. I've told you 100 times to call me 10k." I said sitting down.

"Well then 10k a man is coming all the way from London to maybe adopt you." She smiled and I got up and walked out of the room back into mine.

What? Someone is coming all the way from LONDON to NEW JERSEY to ADOPT ME?! Who would even consider adopting me?

I started putting my very few belongs into my backpack. I put my laptop, laptop charger, drawing book, and my headphones. I threw on my Wroetoshaw Hoodie I got for my 14th birthday. Ive had this hoodie for the past 2 years.

Wroetoshaw is a YouTuber that is a part of this group called the sidemen. I love all seven of them so much. I could only wish that one day I could meet them but I know that wish could never come true.

I brushed my hair out with a hair brush and put that into my bag. Mrs. G knocked on my door and smiled.

"Are they here?" I asked standing up holding my phone.

"Yes he is. Now come on and let's meet him." She said holding out her hand. I took it and followed her out into the meeting room.

I looked around at all the little kids and I was going to miss them.

"10k this is Simon Minter. Mr. Minter this is Heather but she goes by 10k." Mrs. G giggled. I just kept looking at him my blue eyes were so big and all the color drained from my face.

"Hello 10k." Simon said holding out his hand. I just kept looking at him.
"Heather." Mrs. G tapped my sholder and came back to reality.

"I apologize Mr. Minter." I shook his hand while a was actually shaking myself.

"Ill leave you two to talk." Mrs. G Left the room and we sat at a table.

A few minutes of awkwardness passed and I broke the silence.