-8-

Once I finished my shower I grabbed my towel and walked across the hall to my bedroom. I checked my phone and it was 9. So Lucy should be in bed or someone should be putting her to bed.

As I walked into my room I was looking at Harry who was putting Lucy to sleep. When he looked over at me I was embarrassed.

"Sorry sorry." I said closing the door but Harry ran over and grabbed it before it closed.

"No no it's ok I was just leaving. She's perfect." Harry said as he walked out of my room amd I walked in and closed the door behind me making sure to lock the door.

After I got dressed I went onto Youtube and logged onto my account. And looked at my channel. I haven't posted in a while so I'll do a video soon with my new family.

When Lucy woke up I walked down stairs and gave Simon my phone and asked him and the rest of the guys to put in there numbers before we left. I grabbed Lucy and put on my slides and walked downstairs.

As I came back down Harry handed me my phone and we headed out. Because Simon's car was the biggest we all jam packed ourselves into his car. Simon drove, Ethan sat in the passenger seat, then in the back seat was Lucy, Harry and I, and in the back back seat was Tobi, JJ and Vikk and Josh had to sit in the trunk. Poor Josh.

When we got to the mall we hopped out and started walking. I carried Lucy as usual and I kept feeling someone brush there hand near my hand that wasn't holding Lucy. I quickly glanced over and it was Harry. Does Harry like me?

Once inside the mall I put Luck down and took her hand. I looked aroung for a store that I could get clothes at when I saw Forever 21. Shockingly the Forever 21 is 100 times cheaper in London.

"10k what size do you wear? " Josh asked me before we all went in different directions.

"Small." I replied walking over to Forever 21 with Simon.

We looked around for a few minutes. I picked out a few outfits to try on all at once.

"Oh try this dress on too." Simon said before I walked to the dressing room. It was a yellow dress that faded into a light blue.

Once I tried on all the outfits and showed Simon what I looked like in all of them he paid and we looked for a store to buy Lucy clothes.

Finally we found a store and I picked out about twenty shirts, ten pants, five skirts, and five pajama pants. Once Simon paidnwe went out to the car put the bags into the trunk and walked back into the mall.

"Here is 50 bucks go buy some stuff for yourself and Lucy. I have to go look for somestuff. And text me so I have your number." He added before walking away. I texted him as I was told to do so and I instantly texted Kevin.

Me- Hey! How fast can you get to the mall?

Kevin- I'm actually here right now. Why did you text me sooner?!?!?!?

Me- I had no clue you were here to begin with

Kevin- Send me a picture of Lucy I'll look for her and when I see her I'll go cry in a corner. Lol

Me- ok

I sent him the picture and he didn't text me back. I walked around with Lucy and we went to the Disney store. I bought het a poster with all the princess on it. Also I got a stuffed Stitch, Arial, and Bell dool. When I walked out I picked up Lucy and walked around somemore. I found Simon who was headed outside so I have him my bag and he took it out.

I made my way up the stairs when I got a text from Kevin.

Kevin- Stay up there don't turn around.