-13-

After playing with Lucy for an hour in the water I laid her down on a blanket so she could take a nap. I laid on a towel in the sun and taned a bit but that ended quick when Vikk came back up.

"10k go have fun with the guys I'll watch Lucy. I got her crib so I'll set it up and put her in it and watch her." Vikk insisted getting out her crib.

"Ok." I didnt obligate so I got up and joined the boys.

"Where's Lucy?" Simon asked looking back at Vikk.

"He's gonna watch her for me. He insisted so." I sat down right where the water met the sand.

"Many I join you?" Kevin asked looking down at me.

"Sure." I smiled at him putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Like the real world so far?" Kevin joked punching me in the arm.

"Yeah. It's pretty fun." I threw sand at him and he stood up and looked at me.

"Run." He said giving me look he was serious. I got up and started running down the beach. He followed quickly behind me and I dolphin dived into the water and he hopped in after me.

"Got you." Kevin grabbed my waist and pulled me close. We were far away from the guys so I didn't have to worry about them seeing us.

"Yeah you got me." I put my arms around his kneck and smiled.

We looked into eachothers eyes and just smiled. His black hair was soaked and his eyes were shining from the reflection of the ocean water. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He is my best friend and I love him so much.