-5-

"What do you mean what?" Simon asked smiling at me.

"Oh no no no Kevin is just a friend. Swear." I said looking over at Harry.

For the rest of the car ride it was quite. The radio was playing music which made it less awkward.

Once we arrived at the restaurant I grabbed Lucy and hopped out of the car.

It was a nice looking Chinese place. Which was good. Lucy and I love Chinese more than we love eachother.

"Nine?" A waiter asked us.

"Yes." Simon said. We followed the waiter to a big booth. And we all sat. On one side it was Vikk, Ethan, Tobi and JJ. On the other side it was Harry, Simon, Lucy and I. Lucy sat on my lap because she still wasn't used to the guys yet.

"Hello and welcome to Sawa, what you like to drink?" A woman asked us pen and pad in hand.

"Two Pepsis, three Sprites, two Cokes and what would you ladies want?" Simon asked as the woman was writing down the guys drinks.

"One iced tea." I answered.

"That's all?" The woman asked adding my drink to the list. Simon nodded and she gave us all menus.

After we ordered our meals and the woman took our menus Lucy started get giggly.

"And what's so funny little one?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"He is." She pointed at JJ who was making faces at Lucy.

"Lucy that's JJ and you know we don't point." I said smiling at JJ.

"Is she your daughter?" Ethan asked hoping I would say no.

"I wish she was but sadly not. She was left at the door of the orphanage and I found her and have basically been her 'mom' since then. Isn't that right little?" I replied looking at Lucy and smiling.

"Did you name her Lucy?" Harry asked smiling.

"Yes I did. Her name is Lucy Jennifer Chess. Well now its Lucy Minter. But it's beautiful either no matter what." I put my head on Simon's sholder and looked down.

"Lucy was a beautiful choice for a name." Harry complemented me on my choice of names. I looked up at him and blushed.

After our food I cut up some of the sweet and sour chicken for Luck to eat. After all of her food was cut up I started eating the food that I didn't cut up for her. It was so good and the rice oh my gosh it was soo amazing.

"So 10k why the name?" Ethan asked.

"I never liked my real name. And when I found my first sidemen which was Simon he had 10 thousand subscribers so 10k just kinda worked for me." I took a sip of my drink and Simon put his arm around my sholder and hugged me.