-18-

"Well is she?" JJ asked laughing. His laugh died down real quick when he saw my face.

"Um yeah. She is actually. But her father left the day he found out. And that was about the greatest choice he could have ever made." I smiled kissing Lucy on the head. Now my big secret is out.

No one spoke about it because they had other things to do. But after the show I got hell.

"What do you mean Lucy is your CHILD?!" Simon screamed at me slaming my suit door behind me.

"What did you expect me to say?! The first time I saw you and was told you were going to adopt me I didn't want to ruin my chances of getting outta here with Lucy! " I put Lucy into her crib and gave her a toy to play with.

"You should have FUCKING TOLD ME!" Simon gave me a disappointed look.

"The last time I was told someone was going to adopt I told them I has a kid and they adopted some other kid. I could NOT go one more day of the BEATINGS, of being told I was a PIECE OF SHIT, I almost LOST LUCY because that woman was to drunk to bring me to a hospital. I had to call 9-1-1. She just lived." I started crying and Simon hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry Hea- 10k." Simon kissed me on the top of the head.

The next day I and Lucy slept in. It was around 9 when I woke up. We were leaving in a half hour so I woke Lucy up and got her dressed. I changed her diaper, (A/N Lucy just turnt 2 about three months before Simon adopted the girls just thought I should add that in there. Back to the story!) then I put on her bright blue shorts with a white shirt with her little white flip flops on her feet. For her hair I put it in two high pigtails. I then got dressed. I put on a pink croptop, black shorts with my black slides. Because I was just to lazy to do my hair I just put on my SDMN hat.

Just incase I packed two extra diapers, a bathing suit for us and simon gave me $200 for shopping. I called a cab and we drove to Jon's place.

I hope he doesn't think I'm mad at him or anything about yesterday. Im happy he asked. Simon was going to find out one way or another.