-20-

Once Lucy and Heather woke up from there nap at around 11:30 w heded out into town. Because Johnnie has a car here I buckled the girls into there car seats and hopped in the front with Johnnie and we drove to a place called All Seasons dinner. It was a nice looking place so hopefully Lucy will like it.

"Table for 4?" A nice waitress asked picking up two adult and two kids menus.

Johnnie nodded his head.

"Follow me." The woman smiled and we followed her to a booth. Lucy and I sat on one side and Johnnie and Heather sat on the other side.

Lunch was really good.

After it we went to the playground and let the girls play for a bit. Then I took a cab back to my hotel and Johnnie drove home.

*3 months later*

After VidCon Lucy and Heather have been going on more and more playdates. The SideMen have gained a even bigger following. My channel has hit 720,481 subscribers because of all the support the guys have been giving me. But best of all Johnnie and I have gotten closer over these past months.

"See ya later Simon!" I hollered up the stairs leaving the house. I walked over to Johnnies's car and hopped in. We were going to Manchester eye because today, October 19, was the day dan and phil meet 7 years ago today. So with enough begging he finally gave in.

Lucy is being watched by Simon and Heather is being watched by Johnnies dad. It feel nice finally getting some time to myself.

"Notice anything different about me?" Johnnie was giving me ans excuse to look at him.

I was looking him up and dow trying to find what was different about him. He ways wearing his usual grey tank top with his black sweatpants and dark green sneakers. He had his glasses and oh my god his hair!

"What happened to your hair?!" I was so shocked. But he lookd good in brown. I would even call it sexy...

"This is my natural color. Does it look good?" He asked giving me a glance. I wanted to say he looked he looked sexy but that would have been wierd.

"It looks good." I replied. We sat there singing to the song's that came on the radio and laughing whenever one of us messed up with the lyrics.

Once we got to Manchester eye Johnnie parked near the eye. We got out of the car bougth tickets and got into the tube. Because it was late and the sun was setting and no one else was there we got a lift thing all to ourselves. (A/N I apologize for not knowing what the lift thing is called)