-10-

"Shhhhhhhhh!" Lucy spat everywhere telling everyone to be quiet. We all laughed and tried the intro again.

"Hello everyone! And today we are here with all the SideMen and our two newest SideChicks." Simon pointed over to Lucy and I.

"What am I supposed to say?" I started blushing in embarrassment.
"Nothing I was just pointing." Simon laughed.

"So today we are doing a who is more likely to out of all of us." Harry said as I sat Lucy down on the ground so I could hold up my papers that were already made for me.

"So we're gonna just go down the line. First Josh, then Vikk, then Me, then Harry, then 10k, then JJ, then Simon, the Tobi." Ethan took a huge breath over reacting to how long his statement was. We all laughed even Lucy did.

"Ok so let's start. Who is more likely to survive a zombie apocalypse? Oh and before I forget we also put Lucy as an option" Josh said as we all picked a person "Ok show!" Josh exclaimed as we all held up our paper.

"What?! You think I wouldn't survive a zombie apocalypse?!" Simon exclaimed because no one picked him. We all laughed and went down the line until it was my turn.

"Who is more likely to get kicked out of the SideMen first. And you can't say Lucy and I because we are not a part of the SideMen we are SideChicks." I added moving my papers aroung looking for Tobi.

"Ok hold it up." Simon said. We all held up out answers and everyone said Tobi well everyone except Tobi. Tobi said Simon.

"Are you kidding me?!" Tobi fell out of his chair but right before he fell I grabbed Lucy just incase. We played three more rounds and then ended the video.

"Ok guys I hope you liked the video!" I exclaimed making Lucy stand on my thighs.

"Please like if you enjoyed, comment video suggestions, and-" Simon was cut off by Lucy.

"SUBSCRIBE!" She exclaimed causing everybody to break out into laugher.

"Hey I was gonna say that!" Simon grabbed Lucy and started ticking her on her tummy causing her to laugh.

"Bye guys!" Vikk said walking up to the camera turning it off.

It was getting a bit late 4pm and Lucy missed her nap because of the video so I have to keep her up.

"Vikk your turn to make dinner while the rest of us go off to Narnia!" Harry said throwing me over his sholder and bringing me up stairs.

"Harry!" I giggled watching Lucy go off with Tobi.

Harry threw me down onto his bend and closed the door behind him. He just looked at me. It was like he was checking every inch of me.

"Harry? Earth to Harry?" I kept snapping my fingers when he finally came back to earth.

"I'm sorry you're just really pretty." Harry said slowly walking towards me. I just sat there not knowing what to do.

His dirty blond hair was tucked behind his ears, his blue eyes sparked like the night sky. His hands were his black Nike shorts and his Wroetoshaw hoodie was covering his chest so I couldn't see what shirt he was wearing.

He just kept walking closer and closer. Closing the space but stoping when he reached the foot of his bed. He just looked into my green eyes as I looked into his blue eyes. I didn't know what to do.

I've always liked Harry but I think I have feelings for Kevin. But Kevin is my best friend and if I liked him I could loose him forever. But if anything happens between Harry and I and Simon finds out Harry could get kicked from the SideMen and it would be all my fault.