-19-

When we arrived at Johnnie's place it was big. I looked down at Lucy and she was just looking at how big it was. I walked up to the door and knocked. Then I texted Simon reminding him where I was. When I looked back up there was a woman in her early 20s I would have to guess standing in front of me. She had jet black hair with bright green eyes amd she was super skinny. Like skinner than I am.

"Yes?" She looked me up and down finally giving me a look of disgust.

"Does Johnnie live here? We are hear for a play date." I gave the rude woman a fake smile.

"You are one-thousand or what ever number you are." She said letting me in.

"It's ten-thousand and yes I am." I stated putting Lucy on the ground.

"Johnnie and Heather are upstairs." She pointed towards the stairs and left. I walked letting Lucy go before me.

I took out my phone and texted Johnnie.

Me- which room is yours?

Johnnie- wait you're HERE?

Me- yeah now which room is yours. There are so many.

Johnnie- the one at the end off the hall.

I looked up and saw Johnnie at the end of the hall waving at me. I waved back and Lucy ran towards Johnnie. I followed her and said my hellos to him and Heather.

Johnnie was shirtless, probably was still getting dressed but I'm not complaining, he also had on a pair of black jeans. He went into his closet, he put on an under black shirt and over that he put on a white button up but he didn't button it.

Heather was wearing a blue short sleeved shirt with white shorts and blue flip flops. Her and Lucy were playing with some toys in the middle of the floor while Johnnie and I sat in his bed and talked.

"So who was the women that answered the door for me?" I asked looking at the girls.

"That was my mom. I live with my dad in the UK but every one in a while I come and visit her. She hates how I made her a grandma at 32." Johnnie laughed. So he has a girlfriend. Of course.

"Where is her mom?"

"She died a few days after Heather was born."

"Did she get sick?"

"No she did drugs. Bleach was in her heroin and she died in the middle of the night." Johnnie took out his phone and took a picture of the girls playing.

"Oh. Well do you miss her?" I said knowing that sometimes I wish Lucy's father was still here.

"Not one day. I knew that she was not ment to be a mother. Besides I have someone else on my mind. She is also a parent." Johnnie winked at me and I blushed. So he likes me?

After the girls played for about an hour Johnnie and I decided that we would go out to lunch with the girls so we took them to Heathers room, which was right next to Johnnie's, and put them down for a nap.

For the first few minutes Jon and I sat in his room in silence when he finally spoke.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Johnnie didn't even hesitate when he asked.

"Um no why do ask?" My face started getting bright red.