-15-

"Hey 10k it's us!" Ethan yelled through the door. Harry ran over to Lucy and woke her up. I went to go open the dor to let the guys in.

"Hey guys. Give me like five minutes to do my hair." I said walking back into the bathroom leaving the door open.

After I finished my hair I put ot up in a high messy ponytail. Lucy came running in with my phone. I picked her up and took a mirror selfie with her and posted it tyo Instagram with the caption "Twinning with Lucy for a party" Then I set it as my lock screen on my phone.

Vikk Ubered a car for 10 people and we waited in the lobby for the car. Harry and Simon took a selfie with JJ but Harry and Simon kissed JJ on the cheek and it was really cute. I lauged and the car came. There was only room for 9 people so Lucy sat on my lap.

When we arrived at the party it was 4:28 and my legs were falling asleep. So when I got out with Lucy I stretched my legs and we made our way in.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and it was a text from Josh.

Josh- Are you ok?

Me- Yeah why wouldn't I?

Josh- You don't seem like 10k

Me- I don't know anyone who is here aside from you guys.

Josh- Don't worry it's only going to be us and the Pack who are going. It's a big dinner party we do every year the day before VidCon.

Me- THE PACK?!?!??!?!!! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS???

Josh- I thought Harry told you.

I looked back at Josh and nodded my head no. When I looked back foward I bumped into the BajanCanadian. I stood there in shock. I've been a fan of these for as long as I have been a fan all of the Pack when Team Crafted was a thing.

"My bad." Mitch said putting his hand on my sholder.

"She's a bit shy I apologize Mitch." Simon patted my head and smiled.

"It's all good." Mitch smiled at me and Lucy.

"Guys these are my daughter's Lucy and 10k. 10k you know the guys." Simon smiled. We all walked into the dinner party room and I sat down next to Simon and Mitch and dinner went pretty good. We finished eating at 6:30 and there was music playing in the background when Classic by MKTO came on. It is Lucy and my song so I stood putting Lucy on the ground and she started dancing while I was singing.

The people saw Lucy dancing so they restarted the song and turned it up.

I got out my phone and started recording her dancing. This is a memory I wanna be able to remember years from now.

It was getting around 7 now and we were gonna have to get up early tomorrow so we all headed back to our hotels. I put Lucy into her pajamas and put her to bed.

I put on my pajamas and laid in bed for a little while scrolling through Instagram. Simon took a good picture of Lucy and I. I looked in my messages after I liked the picture and Simon had already sent it. I smiled plugged in my phone and started falling asleep when I heard a knock at the door.

Who would be knocking at my door at this hour. I was scared it was a robber or someone like that so I walked over quietly and looked through the peep hole. Why is he here?