-2-

I looked I to his blue eyes thinking of what to ask when it came to me.

"Why me? Why come all this way just for me?" I really wanted to know. So many people have came and looked at me but they all had a problem with me.

"Well I've always wanted a child. you are 16 and don't deserve to spend the rest of your teen years here. Also you finished high school I believe that is what Mrs. G was telling me." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Well I did finish high school because I just went straight to first grade because I was to smart for preschool and kindergarden. I graduated in may actually. So just recently and I'm not 16 yet. I turn 16 on July 16." I added fixing my SDMN (sidemen) snapback.

"Your a fan?" I looked up at him in fear. Oh no he is going to not want to adopt me because im a fan. He's gonna hate me!

"Um yeah. You guys have kept me going.." I started to get scared a bit but kept myself together. Right before he was about to say something my phone buzzed. Are you kidding me? Who would be calling me?

I look and see it's an unknown number. I look back up and Simon and show him the number. He doesn't know the number so I ignore it.

"So-" he started but Mrs. G came in.

"Come on 10k you know I need you to feed her lunch." I looked at Simon and we both walked into the hall. Simon and Mrs. G went into her office and I picked Lucy out of her crib and gave her a huge kiss on her cheek.

I fed her lunch and then picked her up out of her high chair and went to make myself a sandwich. Baloney and Swiss cheese. My favorite. As I took a bite out of my sandwich Simon and Mrs. G walked into the kitchen. I looked at Lucy and started to cry. She gave me a hug and Mrs. G smiled at me.

"Heather you are officially adopted" Mrs. G started but I cut her off.

"I can't leave Lucy." I cried holding Lucy tightly.

"You didn't let me finish. You AND Lucy are officially adopted!" Mrs. G smiled and so did Simon. I looked at Lucy put down my sandwich and ran over to Simon. We had a big group hug. I'm leaving with my best friend.

I ran upstairs with Lucy and placed her on my bed.

"Lucy do you need anything before we leave?" I jokingly asked putting my backpack over my back. I grabbed Lucy and put her favorite blanket into my bag and gave her her pacifier.

As I buckled her into her car seat she fell asleep. She was so cute. I placed my backpack right next to her on the seat of the car and hopped in the front. Good bye New Jersey hello London.