2

Copyright ©

Jay's POV

There are a lot of things i could say about myself and how proud i felt about being an Alpha's son but when i had to moved from New York my world was turned up side down but like my parents had told me its for the best because of what i did down there it could scar those people i bet your thinking what the hell am i talking about well ill tell you all about it all in good time.

FLASHBACK

Walking into the door of a party of this jerk that was dating my sister they had just won the game of the year and they are celebrating well i could miss this for anything but when it comes to my little sister i wouldnt let any one hurt her including this dick.

Looking around and saw every girl staring at me like a piece of meat that I'm not, walking toward my friends that was in the back with their mates and some with not.

I had a feeling that something was going to happen and its not going to be good i can say that i looked around noticing my baby sister wasn't any where in sight.

Letting my hearing go out so i could hear the impossible things only werewolves could hear that's when i heard my baby sister screaming out my name it sounded out like it was up stairs looking around and saw every one staring at me in my group like they heard it too i knew they did that's when all of us ran up the stairs trying to find her.

Opening the door and saw her underneath the jerk crying her eyes out trying to keep myself and my wolf under control but it went down hill when she saw i was there and cried out to me.

"Jay please help me.." she whimpered, running up to him and i ripped him off my sister looking down at her i saw her clothes her ripped turning back where i have thrown Michael and saw him staring at my sister like he was disgusted and that made me even more mad.

"You tried to rape my little sister" i growled at him once i said that he smirked at me.

"She was begging for it" and that's when i lunged for him it turned out to be really easy to knock him out as he was human and i left him there on the floor with a broken leg and a few ribs walking out of the house when i saw my sister and she came running towards me and hugged me i still felt the tears that was coming down staining my shirt but i didn't care all that mattered was that she was safe.

"Thank you brother" Alice whispered into my ear and then she fainted in my arms.

END OF FLASH BACK

That was the last time i ever heard my sister speak she hasn't said any thing to any one and i blamed myself that i didn't recognized that she wasn't at the party fast enough but i thought she was safe well obviously not but shes alive at this point at least i can keep an eye on her now and i always will no matter what i promised myself there and then nothing will ever happened to my sister not when im around anyway.

****

SIX MONTHS LATER

Waking up with my alarm bursting out smacking the stop button like i have done for the last 2 hours finally getting up and getting in the shower and getting dressed to walk down stairs and find my parents and my sister having breakfast sitting down next to Alice and smiles at her and she smiles back i know what you are thinking your life should be better with me being an future alpha and all but no life isn't like fairy tales.

Grabbing a piece of toast and looked at the time and my eyes like popped out of my eye sockets when i saw that we was going to be late on our first day.

"We better get going or were going to be late for our first day" standing up and saw Alice nodding grabbing our bags and walked outside to find all my boys in their cars waiting for us getting in the car and drove to our new school.