6

Copyright ©

Jay's POV

When Tegan finally shifted i was staring at the most beautifulest looking wolf that's was in front of me i knew then that both me and my wolf was proud of what we was looking at, i knew that she was properly freaking out right now so i slowly walked up to her when she noticed on what i was doing she shook her head and stepped back like she didn't want to hurt me.

'Thats cute, that she didnt want to hurt us' my wolf whispered as the pain was getting to him seeing our mate in pain.

I didnt care i knew she wouldnt hurt me walking toward her and she stepped back again she stepped back enough so her hind legs were hitting to wall in my room slowly moving my hand up to stroke behind her ear doing this slowly so she would see that she wouldn't hurt me eventually i had rubbed behind her ear and i was starting to hear Tegan's wolf talking to my own. 

'Hello my love' my wolf whispered to her wolf. 

'Hello my one and only mate' she replied back by the look on Tegan's face she could hear them too as she was looking at me starstruck in her wolf eyes by then i know i have alot of explaining to did even if she cant really talk back, looking at her into the eyes and smiled a little.

"You want to turn back?" she answered by nodding her big head making my mother laugh turning to her.

"Can you get some clothes for her?" she nodded and walked out of the room no doubt going to ask Alice for some of her clothes turning back towards her to see her staring at me with this twinkle in her eyes that i have never saw before.

"Erm.." coughing to avoid embarrassment but that didn't work and i heard a wolfie laugh coming from the big wolf that was in front of me.

"You know i could always keep you in this form if your really going to take the mick" and her reply was a playful growl at that point it made me laugh, my mother walked in the door with some clothes and she decided to go down stairs and cook due to Tegans tummy rumbling, turning round so im not facing her to give her some privacy.

"Just imagine your human body, how it feels,smells then you will be able to turn back" hearing her shuffling around made me realize that she was doing what i told her that's when i felt little taps on my shoulder turning round a saw not a fragile little girl i once saw but a normal girl that she-wolfs are normally like you could see that her wolf has been fixing her body but she looked like she's about to pass out due to exhaustion of shifting for the first time wiping her eyes and yawning she went to my bed and sat down she looked back up to me and blushed and turned away making me grin. 

"Erm you can go to sleep if you want, you must be really tired" she nodded and went to lie down i went to get up and i felt something grab my hand looking down and saw her hand holding mine i felt her tugging and i knew she wanted me to stay with her i nodded and she moved so i could get on not like that was a problem or anything due to me having a king sized bed getting on the bed and held her closer she didnt seem to have a problem with it because she snuggled right into my arms making me sleep with a smile on my face.

****

Tegan's POV

When i shifted back into my human form i felt like i was about to pass out for a couple of weeks i dont know why but i wanted Jay to stay with me i felt like he would protect me with hes life i was fine with it because i knew nothing would happen to me but if it did happen then i would help protect him myself you see i felt like was in... im not even going to say that word no one will want me i was thinking to myself.

Sitting on hes bed i looked up at him and saw him staring at me making me blush and look away out of the corner of my eye i saw him grinning like hes proud that i did this myself.

"Erm you can go to sleep if you want, you must really tired" once he had said that i suddenly became really tired nodding to him and went to get comforable and he went to get up and go but my hand shot up and grabbed hold of hes hand i felt the shocks going up my hand so i tugged hes hand meaning something he must of got it because he nodded.

And he started to come back on the bed i moved alittle for him to get on the bed once he did he moved me closer to him i really didnt mind because i felt complete with him next to me i know i should feel uncomorftable but i just couldnt i knew that after today that i would have to go back to my father and get ordered around once again afater i while i could hear that Jay had fallen asleep with hes arm around my waist.

*****

Waking up with a knock at the door and the smell of food going around the place defiantly made me hungry Jay still hasn't moved hes arm from my waist but i didn't mind it made me feel safe, once again looking around hes room and find it isnt your typical kind of boys room it was strange you would of thought he had like OCD i mean it is way to clean. 

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

This time it woke Jay up he groaned and he lifted hes head and looked down at me and gave me a breath taking smile he seemed happier this time than all the other times i watched him closely.

Looking back at him and pointed to the door letting him know some one was at the door and i wasn't doing it  he looked and sniffed then he hit hes head back on the pillow making me giggle but then my stomach growled looking away and blushed but hearing him laugh made me feel so out of place. 

"Yeah mum we will be down in a minute" Jay shouting from the pillow made me try and not laugh typical boy thinking to myself walking over to hes draws and opening them i saw just what i wanted a baggy top and some trackies it made me feel more comfortable in hes clothes maybe it is this wolf thing or something walking into hes bath room and changed walking out and saw him waiting for me.

Shaking my head at hes sisters clothes and nodded to hes clothes which made him understand more because he laughed and nodded walking down to where ever he was taking me i noticed that this house is massive and i mean like way big turning round a corner and saw the women from yesterday hes mother and she came forward with a man and a small girl about the same age as me i couldnt help to hold Jays hand and hide behind him i mean i don't even know these people and im in their home and every thing.

"Hello Darling, how are you doing?" all i could was nod to her i mean it isn't like i can magically start talking is it?

"Well how about i introduce ourselves?" and i nodded again 

"Well I'm Ann and I'm Jay mother, This here is Gavin and hes Jay father and this here is Alice she's the one that found you in the woods" i looked around at every one and saw they were a really nice family once an all i slowly took my hand i waved at them and they replied by smiling or saying hello that's when my stomach decided to make an appearance when it started to growl once again.

Hiding my face in Jays top and feeling like i was getting pulled opening my eyes and saw Jay pulling me towards the table and chairs were all the food smell was coming from, sitting next to Jay and Alice and slowly started eating like there was no tomorrow i was starving. 

Once we finished with breakfast we went in the living room and hes parents wanted to talk to me as much as i wanted to have the answers i wanted to go home to little Jake and see if hes alright stting down once again next to Jay hes father was looking at us both and he had a smile i smiled back and then the talking began and i couldnt wait to learn more.

"Well by now i know that this family isnt really normal and that you arent really normal by what happened last night, we are what you call by many names like lycans and werewolfs and so on you can only change with you had a family member with wolf blood in your system and by the way Jay and Alice found you yesterday your wolf had to be forced to come out but for some reason you should of already shifted at your age but that a whole different story." Ann started saying but i was concentrating not to moan when i felt Jay fingers drawing circles on my back, she seemed to go on and on about alot of things and i understood them too i found out that either my mum or dad are wolfs and that im Jays mate and a mate is like a soul mate that every wolf only has one at first i was little scared about the whole thing but i knew that Jay would be there for me every step of the way and i was happy about that i just wished i had a voice to speak to him...

Jay >>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW