21

Copyright ©

Jay's POV

When we arrived at the school i knew something was going to happen i mean when wouldn't it really its school in our life school and us don't go on well, walking round to her door and saw her looking at me very nervous i knew she was and i didn't blame her and we was walking towards the rest of the pack and everything went great you know when i said went i meant it. 

"Well well well i never thought id see you too together i may have to try harder make time" i turned my head from Tegans shoulder and saw it was that girl that almost destroyed everything standing there with her bitchy friends.

Looking at the other lads in our pack with their mates right next to them i heard some of the girls that was with their mates actually growling back at the human girls that was in front of us eye raping the boys but i didn't think they would have heard because they were just human after all the boys was pulling their mates away knowing that it wouldnt be good for them to attack just for staring of them.

"Yeah well were stronger than you think" i told her with so much confidence i was proud of how we actually become this strong, wrapping my arms around Tegans waist and pulled her closer towards me i knew the only way of helping her slowly taking my hands and started stroking her stomach and i felt her tense like she was keeping something held back i knew what it was that's was when i started to smirk. 

'Tease'  she whispered in my head and both me and my wolf laughed we liked what reaction we had off her even now she is pregnant with our pups she has benefits and we like that if you know what i mean. 

"Well as much as i like seeing you cry your eyes out because your boy friend couldn't keep he's lips off mine this is sickening and i want your boy friend and ill have him weather you like it or not" at that point i felt the difference between Tegan and her different emotions i knew that one of them was taking control and I'm pretty sure she would have done something if it wasn't for my arms around her waist.

I looked up in the air and saw the weather changing and i knew that my mate is pissed and once again its because of this human girl in front of me. 

"Wait, who's that?" i heard coming from all different directions.

"How is she there when she's with Demi?" from the other side i looked where every one was talking about and that when i saw Skylar walking up looking pretty pissed. 

"Jesus there both hot" and another statement and i growled i don't know why but it felt like they were talking about Tegan too well they were in a way i looked towards Demi and saw her staring at Tegan and Skylar together and i have never seen her face so pale before in my life even with her orange face caked in make up.

You could still see how pale she was just staring and i heard laughing coming from the pack member of course they knew things about Tegan and Skylar but i have to admit it was funny to watch others see my mate and her doppelganger.

"What nothing to say?" Skylar growled at her making Tegan smirk i felt her enjoying this.

"Wh..at h..ow" she stuttered the words what wasn't coming out properly at this point it made Skylar smirk identical to Tegans and she stepped forward towards Demi but Demi stepped back away from us all.

"Now listen here, I've heard a lot of shit about you and I'm not liking how your trying to break my twin and her boyfriend up if i hear any more i wont hesitate to shove your tongue down your throat understood?" she cocked her head side ways waiting for an answer which never came and that's when she stepped forward again but Demi seemed frozen as she didnt move an inch.