2 - Part 2

Copyright ©

Tegan's POV 

Walking in the woods people may find it creepy well truth to be told it is when you are in there in your own which is where i am at the moment, walking round walking through to go towards the nursery and my house i knew what would be coming when i arrive at home...

When i finally arrived at home i was a really bad beaten by my father because he found out that i wasn't in the lessons and that is why i was in the woods because i ran out leaving my little brother asleep at home with my crazed father.

I know i should of took him with me but i couldn't do that because its better if he stayed there in the warmth running around in the cold trying to keep the blood from getting and worse then it is already thinking where i could go and i had no body to go too.

"Where do you think your going you little bitch!" he shouted at me as i tried to jump out of my little brothers window but he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back in which i got more two broken ribs as he kept kicking me.

"Don't think you can walk away from me you little whore!" he shouted then turned round to grabbed hes bat big mistake once he did i clearfully got up and jumped out of the window i heard him shouting but i ignored him.

Walked into the woods, i knew i couldnt go fair because of how he beaten badly he just gave me just i minute ago i could see little black spots in my eyes but i continued walking away into the woods.

Walking round like a headless chicken trying to think of some one i could contact any one but still i had no one once i started feeling really light headed and i knew i was losing too much blood falling over a log.

I could feel the darkness taking over that's when i heard someone calling my name but i couldn't recognise the voice but really i didn't think i would have i felt some one picking me up i would of put up a fight but i felt safe like they wouldn't hurt me.

****

Alice's POV

Thinking about the different things that had happened to me in the last 6 months i have figured out the different things and now ever since that night that i haven't spoke to any one i am more observant around other people.

I have also noticed how different my brother has been thinking through the mind link i have saw that he blames himself about what had happened to me but truthfully it was my fault for getting involved with him in the first place i think i just liked the idea of going out with a jock but i also knew it was going to turn out bad which it did. 

Now 3 months later he still trying to contact me but i wouldn't pick up one because i cant speak and another was because i never my brother left my side i knew he cared and everything otherwise he wouldn't have spent hes time learning sign language.

Now i know how those people would think being in this situation but it is peaceful i have got to admit to that every now and then i would see people that i used to hang around with when i was with Micheal and that's properly why we have to leave because too many people knew where we lived and to see big wolves in the woods people would start talking. 

This is how we ended up outside of our new pack house in Tennessee i knew this was mostly my fault that we had to leave i was having really bad night mares and my father couldnt handle hes baby girl being hurt again but hopfully now that im not any where near the jock it wouldnt that bad now that we are at our new pack house we met a few more pack members bet your wondering how can you move pack house but still be alpha's.

Well its because the old alpha was killed and most of its members because they were attacked by rogues and they were in need of a new alpha and member so we came here i had this feeling going round me when i looked round and saw blue golden globes staring at me from the tree's.