27

Copyright ©

Tegan's POV

I knew it was Micheal's hand instantly and all i wanted to do was rip hes head off, i felt all eyes on me and that's what made me even more mad including Violet and Kara because my mate he didn't do anything to stop Michael from touching my stomach i had to take it upon myself and they both agreed with me feeling all three of us trying to take control.

I felt my eyes change colour as one of us tried to take control, small growls erupted from my mouth and i could see the shock that rolled through Micheal's face twisting hes arm that was slowly rolling of my stomach.

"Keep. Your. Hands. Off. My. Pups!!" i snarled the words watching him go paler and paler i didn't think that could have happened obviously it did, i didn't give him a chance to run i grabbed him by hes throat and lifted him up off the floor. 

"You really shouldn't have come here, but now I'm going to make you pay not only for touching my sister in law but also to dare to touch my stomach!" watching the pain and how scared he was made all of us happy and we enjoyed it normally I'm not one for violent but when it comes to my mates or pups then that's when your going to see my bad side.

"P..lea..se.. i..I'm s..orry.." i felt him try and speak but the strength i was holding onto hes throat was making it hard for him to speak so it turns out for him choking i didn't want to let him go i wanted some fun its not everyday i can turn like this, throwing him across the garden and started walking towards him like a predator stalking its prey.

"TEGAN!" i heard Jay's wolf  try and shout and get our attention but we didn't want to hear it he dared touch our pups.

'Tegan baby listen to me'  he tried to mind link me but it still didn't work i could fell the frustration he felt just because i wasn't listening to me i didn't care we was ready to kill the human boy that was in front of him. 

"TEGAN I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!" he shouted at us which made me suddenly stop dead turning round looking at him shocked and angry, i saw he was speechless because he opened hes mouth but nothing ever came out. 

"He.." i snarled at him pointing to the boy never taking my eyes off my mate.

"I know but its not what you would of wanted killing him is it?" thinking about what he is saying made me want to back down eventually i did, I'm not a violent person nar will i ever be.

"Violet i know he pushed too but he didn't know what you was otherwise he wouldn't had gone anywhere near you.." i could tell he was trying to change her mind but I'm not sure it would work. 

"He dared to touch me!" she screamed through my mouth and stepped forward trying to get her point through.

"I know... but you can stop this now killing him quickly wouldn't help get hes punishment now will it?"

'Hes telling the truth Vi'  i whispered to her hoping i could help i looked down on the floor and i knew she was thinking about it and then she backed down too, feeling my wolf i knew she wouldn't be easy to back down and i looked up and saw her wolf was walking towards us touching our cheek he whispered. 

"Mate" watching him give us a sad small, she saw he thought she would back down at quickly as he thought oh he was so wrong she shook her head and snarled at him. 

"How dare you try and save him after he touched my stomach where our pups lay!?" she growled out we saw the shocked in hes eyes but then we saw the anger after. 

"It is up to my sister! She doesn't want him to die quickly like you intended to do so!" we heard he's wolf shout back at us but we also heard. 

"Oh you do care then" we turned round and saw him watching Alice bending down thinking she was going to hurt him but she didn't, she compelled him to shut up instead standing up after and then turned towards him still angry.