7

Copyright ©

Tegan's POV 

When we finished the conversation on what i am now, all what i wanted is to go bed but i knew i couldn't that i had to go home and see what my father have done hoping that he hasn't touched my little brother.

Walking up to Jays bed room as he excuse's us both and helped me in the bed i have been thinking a lot ever since hes family told me every thing i have been thinking of ways i could help myself and Jake i know its very selffish but it is for both of us, getting the note pad that was on the night stand next to the side i was on and i wrote. 

If i asked you to do me a favour would you do it for me no matter what it was? writing on the note pad and passed it to him, he looked at it and then at me and nodded.

"Anything..." frowning at me, i could see that he was confused but i saw honesty in hes eyes, writing on the note pad, holding up to him so he could see it. 

Thank you and turned round and went sleep with Jay pulling me closer to him, thinking to myself when  i closed my eyes closed thinking on what I'm going to do that's would protect my little brother from my father.

Waiting until Jay was dead asleep i slowly took hes arm from over my waist and lowly went off the bed and went to the window looking out and saw other people around what they called the pack house whilst looking out i was thinking a way to get back i knew that i couldn't get away from Jay because he wants to protect me but i want to protect Jake first before i could be truly happy. 

Opening the window and felt the breeze hit me normally it would make me shiver but i knew that's another part of me being a werewolf waiting until every one is out of sight and i jumped half way down i willed myself to shift and i landed on my front front paws and i started running into the woods looking back at the window i just jumped out.

'I'm sorry'  thinking to myself but my wolf replied. 

'Dont blame yourself human, i understand you want to protect our brother i would do the same, he will understand too... hopefully'  nodding to her and i turned and started running again with a tear rolling down my cheek hopeing he does forgive us. 

'I have to do this, not just for Jake but for myself' i knew that she understood and i hoped ill live through this.

'I know' was all she said, as we was arriving out the back of the house that haunted my dreams at night and i saw him with my wolf eyes i knew that Jake wasn't there and that's when i heard whimpering looking around and tried to see where it came form but i couldn't find it and then i heard crying too.

Quickly shifting back and looked around for clothes that i keep when i go out the woods when he did the same thing the other day some times he would do those things but that one time i didn't get what i did wrong.

Getting dressed i started to walk in the house not one step i got into the house and i was on the floor holding my ribs but he kept kicking and kicking he wouldn't stop and my wolf was getting pissed off a low growls was escaping my mouth and that's when the back door slammed wide open off its hinges.

Looking there stood Jay looking very angry staring at my father looking like he was going to kill him i didn't blame him though i wanted to be near Jay but i couldn't move i tried and i let out a whimper at that point Jay looked at me and he whimpered that's when i saw anger, hurt, pain and love in hes eyes and thats what made me realize that i was falling in love with him.

My father grabbed me by my hair and lifted me up, i felt this anger in me that Ive never felt before and i felt my wolf trying to control me i looked at Jay and saw him shaking hes head telling me not to do it but i couldn't take this beating any more that's when a loud growl escaped my mouth my father didn't think any thing about it but everyone knew that i was angry and so was my wolf i let my wolf take control willingly without fighting for control.