25

Copyright ©

Tegan's POV

Watching all the emotion standing in front of me, looking around it felt like the whole world stopped for a moment and then it started again and i knew it would turned into a blood bath if no body stopped it and something in me wanted to fight back for what he did to my sister in law but i couldnt put my pups in danger.

"How dare you come here!" we all heard coming from behind us and when we turned we found Jay's father standing there looking angry then he stepped forward and down the steps whilst walking towards the group i was in with the many children around us and also my mate in front of the group waiting for hes father to step forward.

"Come on now, I've only come for what is mine" he snickered at all of us and then he looked at me as he realized i was looking back at him and then he smirked at me which a loud growl came from next to me well i should say in front of me holding me in a death lock that didnt hurt me but still if i was human it would have done something. 

"Take your eyes off my mate before i make you!" Jays wolf stood in front of me protecting us wrapping my hand around hes, leaning my cheek on the back on him knowing this would calm him down.

"Oh yes i heard you had a mate now" he say looking around i saw all the rogues looking at me with lust which made all three of us nervous by the way they were looking at us a part of me was cringing at the the lust only in their eyes and the other part just wanted me to rip them apart.

That was very violent...

"What do you want Micheal?" Alice finally spoke out with Rex right beside her keeping her close very close like any male wolf would with their mates just like Jay was doing with me.

"Oh so now she speaks" he turns round with a smirk and then freezes when he saw Alice and Rex together holding hands the smirk fell off hes face.

"What the hell is that!" he screamed and came closer to them i took the chance and took the pups into the pack house without him noticing and came back to hold Jay's hand keeping him from shifting in front of everyone and hurting many people that was around us.

"If i have to ask again, ill rip him out of your arms" i frowned and looked at Jay but hes eyes was on the other rogues i looked at them all and looked back at him.

'Dont even think about it' he whispered in my head i knew he would figure out what i was looking at as hes hand tightened around mine making it hurt if i was only a wolf I'm sure he would have broken some bones but then again I'm not.

'I can take them' looking around to find them too busy watching the loon that was in front of us which was keeping them busy.

'You don't need to... take them' he finally answered but i was already gone without any one noticing one by one i made a noise and they would come i would then have killed them or just snapped their necks not the best idea of mine but hey its better than coming a actual killer some deserved it some didn't which i learnt off Skylar.

Eventually the one's that didn't deserve it had their neck snapped and the other were laying on the floor dead with their throats ripped out how i have to eat some how was all i was thinking about running back to the edge of the woods to see Rex had shifted into hes wolf and was protecting Alice.

'Is it done?' Jay asked me i looked back at him and saw him looking at me and i nodded.

'Good, now come back' he didn't have to tell me twice thinking to myself in seconds i was right behind him acting like a scared little girl that he thinks i am. 

'Well hes going to get a big shock isn't he?' Kara says to me and Violet agreed with her but with a grin knowing what we wanted to do with him after we heard what he did to Alice.

"Well it seems like i cant have what i wanted now but then again i guess ill have the next best thing" he smirks and turned to me i hid more behind Jay's back acting human like he would know the difference by the colour of my eyes since i fed they would have changed.

"Oh, is she shy?" he came even more closer making Jay growl a little more louder. 

"Leave her alone Micheal, she has nothing to do with this." Alice shouted coming closer with Rex still by her side.

"Oh thats where your wrong, you see if she has anything to do with you and your family then it does have to do with her" he explained and tried looking at me. 

"Step back if you know whats good for you." Jay growled out, once those words come out of hes mouth the biggest smirk came onto hes face.

"Does she know Jay?" he whispered with still a smirk on hes face.

"Back off!" Jay pushed him back ways which sent him away.

"Oooo struck a nerve?" he laughed and got up and started walking towards us, ok this guy is starting to get on my nerves.

"Get away from my mate before i make you" Jay stepped forward getting into hes face i quickly grabbed hes hand and pulled him back, not wanting him to be that far from me. 

"Oh your little mate is protecting me, i like it" he winks at me whilst i mentally gagged but was snapped out of it when i felt like i was grabbed by something or should i say someone.

"She's not protecting you, she's stopping me from ripping you to piece's." Jay growled out as I felt him shaking I knew he's patience's was running low.

"Oh thats just makes it even better she's got a bun in the oven!" i heard when feeling hands on my stomach, I frowned and looked down and then I saw them.

'Oh hell no!' Violet shouted.

Jay >>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW