18

Copyright ©

Tegan's POV

Heading about near the tree's where its most peaceful looking around to see the animals flying, running and having fun i seem to have this connection with any animals like i always have but now it seems stronger its been two days since everything had happened and some reason i feel much better knowing my father had done the right thing even though it wasnt him but still he wont hurt any one else.

'Babe where are you?' i heard Jay asked me through the mind link. 

'In the woods why?'  i looked round and swear an owl staring at me smiling at it when i swore that it was smiling back at me. 

'Stay there I'll come to you' that's when the owl jumped of it branch and landed on my arm grinning at the owl that's on my arm. 

'Okay are you okay?'

'Yup'  replying i felt him smile i frowned why is he so happy, i waited for him to come stroking the owls fur and heard paws hitting the ground looking round again and saw Jay's wolf standing there looking back at me and the owl turned round and went into the tree's again.

Whilst Jay came back in human form i looked at him and saw him grinning back at me. 

"You sure you're okay?" i asked him he seemed super happy about something I'm not sure about. 

"Yes, Skylar and Mitch are going to get Seth and Jace they will be back tonight for sure"

"Okay, that's good i don't want to hurt anyone whilst she isn't here" he's smile dropped, i felt guilty for bringing that up but it was true Skylar still needed to train me but she had to get Seth and Jace. 

"You anit going to hurt anyone babe" the owl popped onto my arm arm again as for comfort knowing how the mood has changed around the woods.

"You don't know that, i almost killed my dad if it wasn't for you, Mitch or Sky" talking about my father is still very sore subject but one thing that had happen was i think Sky did something to him because the next day he went to the police station and told them everything he had done to me and even to my little brother.

"But you didn't, your stronger than you think" he said to me when he reached to me the owl fly away back onto the branch and both me and Jay laughed whilst he wrapped he's arms around my waist which made me instantly leaned into him.

"You seemed very happy today" i said looking up to him once i mentioned it he smiled and then blushes which made me frown confused as I didn't say anything and neither did he.

"Wil...Will you g..go on a date with me?" i stood there shocked and then i looked at him and saw him blush even harder

"Awww you're blushing!" i shouted with a grin on my face 

"Shut up, it sounded better when i was saying it in the mirror" i looked at him dumbfounded 

"You really thought this through huh?" i whispered

"I didn't need to, I've got you that's all that matters" i grinned at him and nodded then I moved back and wrapped my arms around him.

"Of course ill come on the date with you" I smiled at him showing how much love I have for him and it reflexed back from him.

*****

Jay's POV

Once those words and left her mouth i was even more happy instantly i was really trying to become the mate she wants to be and i know that we haven't been back at school ever since what happened its the part when we do go back and i want to ensure her that nothing ever will happen with any girl and she will be the only one for me.