16

Copyright ©

Jay's POV 

Its been 2 weeks and she still hasn't come out of the sleep that she was in.

Skylar told me that she properly has locked her body up to keep herself safe just like Sky did to herself when she was kidnapped by a physico 2 years ago.

At this point Mitch has gone to get their children from hes mum and dad and bring them here it took so much convincing from Skylar to get him to get them because Sky had decided to stay behind to look after Tegan.

At first she wouldn't let any one to come and see Tegan but eventually she started taking her guard down some times i had to talk to her and tell its okay for people like my mum, Ross and my dad to come in the room but she seemed to not back down i don't blame her though after every thing they have been through together im sure im lucky she let me in.

****

Tegan's POV

DREAM

Looking around and everything is white the floor was just white at first i thought it was a light but then i noticed things like chairs and tree's started to look white.

"Hello?" talking which made it sound like echoing through out the while place until it started to bounce back. 

"Hello my child" a voice came from behind looking i saw a very beautiful women standing there looking back with a smile on her face.

"Hello..." my voice came out 

"I'm not sure if you know me but you know my daughter" frowning at her and then i took a real good look at her and she reminds me of some one and then it hit me. 

"Skylar..." she smiled and nodded 

"Yes that's her, your her doppelganger of herself i know this is proberly too much for you to understand after what you have been through but its true everything they told you is true." she continued. 

"What you did out there was amazing both you and Sky thought about something which was protection and you killed everything and every one that you didn't want to protect." i looked up at her confused.

"How..?" i finally spoken

"When Sky made a doppelganger she gave them some of her powers which are your own, when both of you are together you pass each other your powers at times its very good because you have each other but it can be every bad and dangerous" she explained to me.

"So does that mean if we stay together it could be dangerous?" i asked 

"Yes my dear when i told Sky she didn't fully understand but now i have told you she will understand when you are both together you can think to each other and take each others thoughts into your own"

"So like mind linking?" she smiled and nodding

"Something like that any way some things are best to keep out of reach of Sky due to her vampire side being there but.." she looked at me sympathetically. 

"But?" i asked frowning at her stepping forward.

"When my daughter made you, you should only have one part of her but some how you are fully her which means you have both sides your wolf and your vampire" keeping the frown on her face.

"That's doesn't make any sense i only have my wolf.." i told her

"Yes but because Sky is one of the originals and your her doppelganger both of your sides would take time to come through that's why you never got your wolf at the age of your mate did but this is why I'm telling you this Tegan because  your vampire side has awakened and she is very angry..." couldn't say anything i mean what the hell could i say really