9

Copyright ©

Tegan's POV

Its been a week since everything that have happened and i honestly think that my life has gotten better I've been going to see what my father does at the house and I'm very disgusted with what i have seen i was in the back garden in the woods in my wolf form and i saw him shagging everything with a heart beat i don't know where my mother still is and i don't really care i think that I'm the one that's been looking after Jake and it was me who protected him and where was she really?

She just went off thinking about work, Ive been coming here every time i have the time at first Jay was not happy when i first started to go i disappeared according to him and he sent loads of people out to find me in the end Ross found me watching my father having party's and having sex it made me sick but now i know he doesn't even care about us we could of been dead and he still wouldn't care and maybe he didnt did care after all.

'You coming home?'  Ross say through the mind link turning round and saw him there standing there in hes wolf form my wolf growled as she saw he was giving us an sympathetic look in hes eyes knowing that i didnt need that look and we didnt care about what happens now.

'You and me both know that he didn't care about us otherwise he wouldnt of hurt us' my wolf told me and i understood what she was saying because it was all true. 

'I know but i didn't get what we did to him for him to hate us'

'We may never know the truth but maybe its for the best you don't know the truth' nodding my big head and started walking around with Ross by my side tomorrow is when I'm going back to school and I'm dreading it i know for the fact that people are going hate me not just because i can talk now but because ill be having the hottest lad in the school around me 24/7. 

'Come on then Ross' starting to run further away from my old house toward my new one at the pack house.

'Are you ok?' Ross asked me whilst we were running i felt hes worry rolling off him 

'Yeah i just... Do you know a place to go where we could just go and think?'

'Sure Ive got a place but no one goes there any more just me but if ill take you there and if you tell any one then ill have to kill you' looking over to him and saw a wolfie grin forming on hes face making me giggle for the past week i have found so much about protectors and everything else i can see why Ross is always round me we suddenly changed direction and started running away from the pack house. 

'Wow'  looking around where we was it was the perfect place, going behind a tree and shifted back to human and put some clothes on walking over to the waterfall and sat down a few more minutes Ross joined me in a pair a shorts.

"Are you sure your alright?" he asked me again. 

"Not really" looking down and let out a whimper in seconds hes arms was round me.

"Its alright now T your safe your little brother is safe" feeling the tear roll down my face.

"I know but its not that, i just thought he would at least look for Jake or both of us but he just wanted to be rid of us" explaining what is going on in my head made me feel better. 

"I know, but he doesn't deserves you to think further about him after all he had done to you" i nodded i understood what he was saying once again. 

We stayed like there for a few hours until Jay was bragging at Ross to bring me home for something to eat to be honestly i haven't really eaten and i didn't feel like eating but Jay was begging me to eat something and i at least done that for him.